Won my first bracket race and it was CLOSE

-

clinteg

Reaction score
A local dragway that had been shut down for years re-opened this past weekend. I grew up on a farm not far from there so this place is in my childhood memories. I entered into the street tire class and round after round kept knocking them out. But I had no idea what I was running at a full pass later in the day since I was letting off. I luckily got a by run in the semi finals and ran a 6.70. So that’s exactly what I dialed in at. Check out how tight the final run was! With this being the first time out with the new rear and 200-4R transmission, I was so stoked to see that it’s still consistent as hell!

C5_EB8_FBE-66_AA-4_F14-_ADD0-223_DAC8_E2_D21.jpg

169756_F8-0_D5_B-4876-93_E8-_EE46_F8_B3_EA31.jpg

81_C2_A6_A5-899_E-4_A4_A-807_F-34275247_D8_E5.jpg

Congrats on the W! 13 thousandths, nice package for the final round.

Good work, you destroyed him on the tree and were way closer on the big end to your dial in too.

Someone forgot to tell him that you need to push the tree, not knock it over, lol

Considering I was laying down .800+ reaction times all day and didn’t dial it down until the last few runs, I was fortunate to have made the best combination pass I’ve ever had for the big W.

cool, Pretty nice 60ft. also! what tires do you run? it says "without Slicks"?

Michael

MT 315 radial pros

A local dragway that had been shut down for years re-opened this past weekend. I grew up on a farm not far from there so this place is in my childhood memories. I entered into the street tire class and round after round kept knocking them out. But I had no idea what I was running at a full pass later in the day since I was letting off. I luckily got a by run in the semi finals and ran a 6.70. So that’s exactly what I dialed in at. Check out how tight the final run was! With this being the first time out with the new rear and 200-4R transmission, I was so stoked to see that it’s still consistent as hell!

View attachment 1715227638

View attachment 1715227639

View attachment 1715227640
That's a sweet *** Dart too!
:thumbsup:

Looks like you got her dialed in!! Keep up the good work representing Mopar.

Wow doenst get much closer to the dial than that awesome run!!! Love the car btw!

Thanks everyone! Turned out to be a great weekend and nothing broke. Can’t ask for more than that.

all the work is paying off, you have yourself a solid street/strip bruiser. congrats on the win, and many more in the future.

Congratulations! Interesting how consistent we can be sometimes. (I won a $10.00 bonus back in the day by running two consecutive E.T. runs EXACTLY the same to the hundredth of a second--'65 Valiant with 273 and four-speed).

That’s the only downer about the whole deal. No money at all.

-
Back