Woodward cuise parking Free to members

-

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Hi, I lurk here now and then, my first car was a 68 barracuda notchback, 318 auto, I still miss it! Anyway, I'm not sure if any members are going to the Woodward cruise? I run a pub on Woodward, just north of 11 mile and have some room in my lot for some classics. We kind of figure that it should be like the old days of cruising, where you bought something from the place and got a spot and hung out. I think charging for parking is a turnoff. So anyway, there is the deal, sorry its so late, I should have thought to post it here. I have the front row along Woodward pretty much spoken for if everyone shows up. My lots are located just behind the front row, I have room for some cars still and thought it would be nice to offer it up. If youre interested please let me know. My email is bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT COM. Its at the Blarney Stone Pub. I have a nice group of Mopars so far coming out. Give me a shout, you can always call me at the pub if need be. Enjoy the cruise! Bo

Got room for a little red Duster?

I used to walk up your pub (I think it was called Payne's, and before that something else, back when I lived in Berkley)...and stagger back home afterwards.

Moved in 1999 but I will be in the area most of the cruise, chatting with old neighbors and scoping out the girls and cars.

Paul

Hi, I lurk here now and then, my first car was a 68 barracuda notchback, 318 auto, I still miss it! Anyway, I'm not sure if any members are going to the Woodward cruise? I run a pub on Woodward, just north of 11 mile and have some room in my lot for some classics. We kind of figure that it should be like the old days of cruising, where you bought something from the place and got a spot and hung out. I think charging for parking is a turnoff. So anyway, there is the deal, sorry its so late, I should have thought to post it here. I have the front row along Woodward pretty much spoken for if everyone shows up. My lots are located just behind the front row, I have room for some cars still and thought it would be nice to offer it up. If youre interested please let me know. My email is bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT COM. Its at the Blarney Stone Pub. I have a nice group of Mopars so far coming out. Give me a shout, you can always call me at the pub if need be. Enjoy the cruise! Bo

Your welcome to park there, I have room in the north lot, no problem. Just ask that you get there around 10 am or so, after that it gets busy, you can always call me at the pub , 248-541-1881. We are blocking the lots off for the most part so people can park there that are supposed to. Just let me know, happy to do it. Bo

-
Back