Working on FABO

-

Tech Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As I'm sure you're aware, we recently completed a pretty significant software switch. These kinds of things have a tendency to bring about strange and unforseen issues that may not have come up in initial tests.

To speed up the process of identifying and fixing these problems, it'd be helpful if you guys could post them in this thread so Joey and I can clamp down on them as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. :)

Everyone Say hello to my tech guy.. :) He's been helping me clean up some of these bugs. help us out by making a simple list of what needs to be fixed.

And we know about some images not showing In old posts already.

The issue we discussed yesterday seems to have already been resolved, Joey. Thanks yall.

When uploading pics from an off-site web page like Photobucket, the photos do not appear in the post but they were there in the preview pane. When you go back to edit them, the language just says attach or something where it used to have the IMG then the url then IMG again.

The major issue appears to be the pretty significant software switch itself.

I know it's an idiot little thing and understandably low on the to do list, but I am missing having a good range of emoticons to choose from.. yea, I know :wtf:

Could he a little easier to navigatè..Wish home page was still recent posts.Say you know a members name and want to go to a thread that they started you have to go to their profile page then information tab and then threads they started.Now just found a glitch I am trying not to writer in one paragraph by hitting the next button ,it atomatically goes back when I select capital letter for the next line....or no cqpital...all runs together one paragraph back to topic.I want to look up a thread I started highlight my user name have to go to profile page to pick information tab ...wow can only speak in one parag4aph
.it is easier to use on mobile phone.

"That's why we drive 50 year old cars"

Yea. And the 50yr old cars still work unlike the 94,99,05,09 and 2014 pc's up n my attic. LOL.

Well the old way you highlight the user name and it's option were profile page,pm them ,post they posted,thread they started...just a short cut to how it now...not complaining Joey ...just makes it quicker.

Well the old way you highlight the user name and it's option were profile page,pm them ,post they posted,thread they started...just a short cut to how it now...not complaining Joey ...just makes it quicker.

The new way is pretty much the same. Click on the members name & a box shows up with options for Profile, Start a Conversation, View Trading Profile.

If you click on Profile, then click "Information", you can choose:

All Content by

All Threads by

Start a Conversation

The new way is pretty much the same. Click on the members name & a box shows up with options for Profile, Start a Conversation, View Trading Profile.

If you click on Profile, then click "Information", you can choose:

All Content by

All Threads by

Start a Conversation
Yes but it would be cool if that were in the pop up box..just a short cut...Over all I getting it figured out but I can not post but in one paragraph. ..is just because I am on my phone...did you post above on a phone you double spaced and easy to read,I can not

I'm not sure why you can't do paragraphs with the enter key on your phone?

Not currently on a mobile device....thankfully LOL

Hey I just logged in my laptop.

Now,I can....

just saying....

-
Back