Working On/In Garage

-

KP

Reaction score
I have been out in this cold weather working in my non-heated garage and was wondering if any of the members here may have the following the donate or sell.

Kerosene for my heater

12/2 wire to wire my garage

A steel blade ceiling fan to heip push warmed air downward

A heating system

I am located in York, Pa

Thank You!

How much wire?

I just started putting up lights and have just enough to finish them but have not put any electrical resepticals there for I can use as much as I can get.

Thanks For Asking And Hope You Or Some Other Members Cam Help Me Out.

KP

Wish I could help,I am in the same boat as you.I pulled the trans out of the Iroc R/T the other night and it was 18 degrees in the garage.The air temp sucks but not as bad as grabbing tools that are that cold really sucks bad.It doesn't look like its gonna warm up here to soon so that means I will be putting the new clutch and installing the trans in very similar temps,oh well:toothy10:the things we do for the ones we love8)
Doug

Give me your address and I will send you a sweater, here pick one

bad_christmas_sweaters_5.jpg

sweater-black-lg.jpg

KP. if you can put off the wrenching it usually isn't this cold so if you can hang tight we usually get some better temps then what we have now.

Those sweaters ........ !!!!!!!!!

Well actually it's not the sweaters I guess. It's the looks on the guy's faces that are so dang funny. Fifty cents says they both drive a powder blue Prius.

I have a small woodstove that I would give away to someone that can use it. You just have to come and pick it up.

I took some signs down this past month and will be scrapping them out. There will be some switches and switch/receptacle boxes. I'll be working in Red Lion some time in Jan or Feb we could hook up then. Let me know if your interested or I'll send it all to the recycler.

-
Back