World Juniors

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Should be great tournament. Czeck beat Russia. Unfortunate knee injury to a Russian player (I think)
:canada: vs :usflag: up next. Hoping for a great close game and tournament.

2 for 2 on the power play for the U.S Canada better dummy up .

6 jrs/ college kids gave me a good workout this morning. Back for Christmas...
God these kids just keep getting better and better ... Skating and stick skills like we never saw when we were young !

that must of been one helluva pep talk in the first intermission..... great game .

Got to watch it off n on. Our Christmas get together was today. Good close game!

20191226_150309.jpg

20191226_150314.jpg

20191226_150245.jpg

Well we are off.to semi finals. Lafrenierre made it back in lineup after nasty looking injury. I will say that the Captain Barrett Hayton should be slapped for not removing his helmet while Russian national anthem was being played. Canada is better than that....reeks of disrespect.
Anyway on to play last years champs Finland.
Go Canada!:canada:

Well we are off.to semi finals. Lafrenierre made it back in lineup after nasty looking injury. I will say that the Captain Barrett Hayton should be slapped for not removing his helmet while Russian national anthem was being played. Canada is better than that....reeks of disrespect.
Anyway on to play last years champs Finland.
Go Canada!:canada:
Finland just eaked out a win today against USA...1-0...that was a barn-burner! Hope Canada shows up for the next one!!!

-
Back