Would this kit have everything needed for a conversion?

-

Coryduran

Reaction score
I've read through the threads about what's needed and stuff, but I can't really figure out if this aftermarket kit would have everything I need.

I'd still rather just go the junkyard route and steal the assemblies off a newer abody, but this is a backup plan and I'd like to know if this kit has everything I need.

I believe the kit is to swap to electronic ignition?(which kit,I don,t know?LOL)You could scoop a dizzy from the wreckers,but the other electronics I would buy new,unless you have a CAA card?

Well you can add a new master cylinder and proportioning valve to the list

very nice kits!! we use those on all our ss cars. hope u know how to safety wire! as for the masters we just use the 2 pot disc drum ones with no prop block.

I have one of those kits that I might use on my wagon. The only thing holding me back is that my 14" steel wheels would not work with this kit. Everything is high quality and easy to install. The thing that I really like is the close to stock track width of the front suspension. This kit is for the 9" drum brake spindle.

Attachments

• DSC02581.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC02582.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC02580.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 145
Is the master cylinder and proportioning valve all I'd have to add to it for my 65 dodge dart gt?

I don't see brake line in that kit?

probably a good idea to upgrade to some stainless steel braided flexi line

also, as was mentioned above....if you have a 14" wheel up front you will have to upgrade to a 15" wheel I beleive

Master cylinder, prop valve and brake lines. I have not tried bbp disc brake 14" wheels. They would not clear my 14 X 5 1/2 small bolt wheels. Looks like I am not using these on my wagon...maybe my Barracuda will get them.

-
Back