WOW is all I can say

-
But it has: Auto Trans Vertical Gate with Cable Shift, small external fuel tank, upper left A-Frame is intact but broken and will need repaired or replaced, rusty, will start and drive on trailer.

What more do you want for 6 grand?!?!?

How can something be intact and also broken??? That makes no sense??? I have a dozen eggs to sell, they are all broken but still intact!!

Treblig

How can something be intact and also broken??? That makes no sense??? I have a dozen eggs to sell, they are all broken but still intact!!

Treblig

And just in case....here's the definition of "INTACT":

whole, entire, complete, unbroken, undamaged, unimpaired, faultless, flawless, unscathed, untouched, unspoiled, unblemished, unmarked, perfect, pristine, inviolate, undefiled, unsullied, virgin,

Treblig

that poor car looks like it has a colostomy bag hanging off the front bumper.....maybe the bag was borrowed from the guy standing in the back ground and could explain why his hands are in the position they are in

And just in case....here's the definition of "INTACT":

whole, entire, complete, unbroken, undamaged, unimpaired, faultless, flawless, unscathed, untouched, unspoiled, unblemished, unmarked, perfect, pristine, inviolate, undefiled, unsullied, virgin,

Treblig

lol, but maybe the bungee cord holds it all together so he feels it's "intact" :banghead:

It wont last long at that price. You know the Barracuda came with a Hemi so that makes this one worth the asking price.

Notice how the "gas tank" was put in the front of the car so if you get in an accident, you rupture the tank and spray the fuel all over....

But he's still going to ask what a nice car goes for, and you get to put the time and money into fixing it.....

-
Back