WOW - Vintage 1940's NEON Porcelain Mopar Lighted Sign Original

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Vintage 1940's NEON Porcelain Mopar Lighted Sign Original

Vintage 1940's NEON Porcelain Mopar Lighted Sign Original VERY NICE NEED TO LOOK

HERE YOU ARE BUYING A RARE PIECE OF HISTORY. IT HUNG OUTSIDE A CHRYSLER/MOPAR PARTS WHOLESALER (MOTOR PARTS CENTRAL) FROM 1946 UNTIL REMOVED IN 1999. AT THAT TIME ALL THE NEON WAS REPLACED AS WELL AS THE BRACKETS/ELECTRICAL ETC ON THE BACK OF THE SIGN. NOTHING WAS TOUCHED ON THE FRONT FACE. ALL THE PORCELAIN IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH ONLY A VERY FEW CHIPS THAT DO NOT DETRACT FROM THE BEAUTY OF THE SIGN AT ALL. THIS SIGN IS DATED BACK TO THE '40'S AND IS ALL ORIGINAL AND IS 50 FEET IN LENGTH! THIS IS IN FANTASTIC CONDITION AND LIKE I SAID IS ALL ORIGINAL !!! SHIPPING ON THIS WOULD BE TRUCK FREIGHT. iT WILL BE CRATED UP AND SHIPPED IN APPROXIMATELY QTY 5, 10'-11' CUSTOM BUILT BOXES. THIS WAS MOVED BY A PROFESSIONAL SIGN COMPANY (AVERY SIGN COMPANY) IN SIOUX CITY, IOWA FROM THE ORIGINAL LOCATION (WWW.615WATERSTREET.COM) TO OUR SHOWROOM WHERE IT HAS PROVIDED NIGHT LIGHT FOR THE PAST 16 YEARS. PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

Wonder if it would fit in a few USPS flat rate boxes?
well, its 50 foot long, but doesnt look like its more then 2 foot tall
thats 100 square feet
large flat rat boxes are 12 by 12 inches, thats a square foot right there, so one hundred large flat rate boxes for the sign...and maybe a few extra for the hardware?

well, its 50 foot long, but doesnt look like its more then 2 foot tall
thats 100 square feet
large flat rat boxes are 12 by 12 inches, thats a square foot right there, so one hundred large flat rate boxes for the sign...and maybe a few extra for the hardware?
Well at $18.85 per Large flat rate box, that is only $1885.00! Guaranteed 2-3 day delivery and you could save $3115.00! That is a game changer, I'm going to have to take a hard look at the sign again!

i guess all thats left is hitting the "best offer" button and tell them what you can afford

Vintage 1940's NEON Porcelain Mopar Lighted Sign Original

Vintage 1940's NEON Porcelain Mopar Lighted Sign Original VERY NICE NEED TO LOOK

HERE YOU ARE BUYING A RARE PIECE OF HISTORY. IT HUNG OUTSIDE A CHRYSLER/MOPAR PARTS WHOLESALER (MOTOR PARTS CENTRAL) FROM 1946 UNTIL REMOVED IN 1999. AT THAT TIME ALL THE NEON WAS REPLACED AS WELL AS THE BRACKETS/ELECTRICAL ETC ON THE BACK OF THE SIGN. NOTHING WAS TOUCHED ON THE FRONT FACE. ALL THE PORCELAIN IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH ONLY A VERY FEW CHIPS THAT DO NOT DETRACT FROM THE BEAUTY OF THE SIGN AT ALL. THIS SIGN IS DATED BACK TO THE '40'S AND IS ALL ORIGINAL AND IS 50 FEET IN LENGTH! THIS IS IN FANTASTIC CONDITION AND LIKE I SAID IS ALL ORIGINAL !!! SHIPPING ON THIS WOULD BE TRUCK FREIGHT. iT WILL BE CRATED UP AND SHIPPED IN APPROXIMATELY QTY 5, 10'-11' CUSTOM BUILT BOXES. THIS WAS MOVED BY A PROFESSIONAL SIGN COMPANY (AVERY SIGN COMPANY) IN SIOUX CITY, IOWA FROM THE ORIGINAL LOCATION (WWW.615WATERSTREET.COM) TO OUR SHOWROOM WHERE IT HAS PROVIDED NIGHT LIGHT FOR THE PAST 16 YEARS. PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

Hey Joey, I'll take two!!

i guess all thats left is hitting the "best offer" button and tell them what you can afford
Maybe we could get like 200 members to go in on it and we could split it up? That would be like 3" each @ $1000.00? When you put it that way , that's a deal!

Maybe we could get like 200 members to go in on it and we could split it up? That would be like 3" each @ $1000.00? When you put it that way , that's a deal!

i suggest we let rustyradrod get the 8th section...that should be the "rat" out of corporation

Well at $18.85 per Large flat rate box, that is only $1885.00! Guaranteed 2-3 day delivery and you could save $3115.00! That is a game changer, I'm going to have to take a hard look at the sign again!

Better get 'em insured!

-
Back