WOW

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Did a 5.9 Magnum swap in my a body over the winter it's remanufactured long block that I got a good deal on it's stock except for using an Oregon cam - Hughes valve springs and keepers - Edelbrock RPM intake with Fitech EFI - A833 4 speed with 355 gears been driving around so it could "learn" plus doing some fine tuning took it out today and put my foot in it I have the rev limiter set at 5500 and it was hitting that before I could even think about it in all gears I had the Fitech on the LA I took out but boy does this thing rev quickly is that their nature never had anything rev that fast -- 340's - LA360's

Great to read this! Congrats and enjoy!
What size is the cam? (Specs please!)

Agree. Or the Oregon grind number. Thanks.
I'll see what I can find in the midst of doing this I did a complete inside makeover of my shop so some things might be still stored away worst case I can call them to get the grind number

Did a 5.9 Magnum swap in my a body over the winter it's remanufactured long block that I got a good deal on it's stock except for using an Oregon cam - Hughes valve springs and keepers - Edelbrock RPM intake with Fitech EFI - A833 4 speed with 355 gears been driving around so it could "learn" plus doing some fine tuning took it out today and put my foot in it I have the rev limiter set at 5500 and it was hitting that before I could even think about it in all gears I had the Fitech on the LA I took out but boy does this thing rev quickly is that their nature never had anything rev that fast -- 340's - LA360's

Crank that Rev limiter up to 6500 rpm. I love my EFI'd Eddie headed 408 Magnum. It is definitely has a Dr Jekyl & Mr Hyde personality.

-
Back