wrecks to riches

-

mopardude318

Reaction score
This show is on right now as I was flipping through channels. I think they are building a green nova with a supercharged 427.

Did yall see that one part, the rear tires were too wide, so they were frickin GRINDING ON THE LEAF SPRING to make clearance!!! bahahaa. what a bunch of hacks.

OH My God. Now they are building a 69 dart. they want a Hemi for it....cant find or afford a real 426...So guess what they are gonna do...Use a 440 with the Hemi head conversion! BAAhahaha. what a bunch of douche monkeys. watching this show man, they are a bunch of big time hacks! what idiots.

You guys have to see this show. holy f*%$...

oh jeeze, Ron Jenkins from Magnum Force suspension is on that show. Bahahaa. theyre all talking smack about the stock front suspension, and now here they are, throwing his JUNK of a front end kit in that car!! hahaha

On Gas Money Garage they ordered rear tires too large for a project..Do you sent them back and get correct ones..Nope...Less spend lots of money and time making wheel wells larger..This was AFTER they had already painted the car...That did not ad too much cost to that project did it...I am glad the ash tray fit or they would of cut out the dash..

that magnum force guy is n a few episodes..

i think it was the dart ne where his ***** didn't fit right and had to be modified by him..

that magnum force guy is n a few episodes..

i think it was the dart ne where his ***** didn't fit right and had to be modified by him..

Ya, it was the dart. the oil pan hit the rack or the cross tube on his k frame. He pulled the pan & notched the front to fit his junk. Even with using a motor plate, it still hit..

oh jeeze, Ron Jenkins from Magnum Force suspension is on that show. Bahahaa. theyre all talking smack about the stock front suspension, and now here they are, throwing his JUNK of a front end kit in that car!! hahaha
lol this show has got to be a couple years old. and your right they are hacks!lol

Still not as big of butchers as the old American Hot Rod show "Boyd Coddington"but that was bad when Rons Mopar K member would'nt work.

yea but boyd was building what his customers payed for,barry and his hacks are building super muscle cars lol that people buy at auction and pay way too much for.....grinding leaf springs damn!:eek:ops::wack::finga:barry

My friend called me last night and told me it was on but it was over when I got home. I just went to youtube and saw the show beautiful car.

I never saw the show before but from the comments it seems a few people think they are hacks. I guess i will need to plan ahead and watch a show or two and see what i think.

They were on this or another site, maybe the daughter, wife or both, performing damage control when those shows first came out.

Not my style for sure.

If you know how to drive, Nothing can beat a stock Mopar front end. I used to race through some S curves in my 1st Cuda and the faster I ran it the better it handled the S. I'm not trying to brag just saying MOPAR Front ends Rule. Every one always wants to rip them out and change them.

Hey, what's wrong with grinding the leafs? I had to do that on mine to get the driver's side to fit. And I only got 245s.

One episode they were working on a 71 RR/GTX/Satellite Frankenstein car and the marker lights weren't very nice so they painted them!

That episode came out in 2006. It is on velocity network. Man does the east coast get stuff way late or what?! Ha! As far as the stock A body front end being way better that any aftermarket one?........ I'm not too sure about that one. Granted they are not bad but not sure if I would consider them high quality road race pieces. Yea they used them in the T/A cudas, but even the full blown cars of that time were highly modified. There's a museum not far from where I live that has an original T/A race cuda and I've looked under it and its faaar from stock. Merely my personal opinion. The guys at Magnum Force are great guys. I've never spoke to Ron Jenkins because I guess he's too good to take part in the daily operations of his business, but his guys are always enthusiastic to help folks out which is more than I can say for most mopar folks out there. But one thing is for certain their prices are outrageous. They cater to E and B bodies for the most part but their A body front ends run close to 7 grand with a big brake package. In that aspect they are absolutely crazy, even his guys think their prices are outrageous but they have little control over Ron's pricing. Plus all the tubular structure looks ugly and busy.

I remember the episodes from a few years back. I don't remember the exact car but there was an episode where the front end of the car was tweaked so Barry climbs in the engine compartment and starts stomping on the passenger side inner fender to "fix" it. Now that's some fine craftsmanship. Barry is great at arrogant and sloppy all rolled into one show.

That clown is a freakin idiot. I watched a couple episodes a few yrs. ago when they were originally on. He could care less if things are done right. All he cares about is making the almighty dollar, no matter who may get killed driving the junk he put out.

-
Back