Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have a '34 dodge front bumper they want to sell? or know of where to get one? (looks like the one in the pic)
Thanks

34dodgecoupe.jpg

I know where one is but it is attached to a car that i've been trying to buy. And i thought i wanted hard to find stuff. Good luck and i'll keep lookin for ya.

I will be going to a couple places in the next week or two looking at parts for my 40 ply coupe, I will ask around for you .. I take it that you are looking for a rechromable core ?

I will be going to a couple places in the next week or two looking at parts for my 40 ply coupe, I will ask around for you .. I take it that you are looking for a rechromable core ?

Thank you yes a core would be just fine.

i am supposed to be picking up 2 "old mopars" from a ranch in austin nv within the next few weeks ( he says they were old when he bought the property in 1960, supposedly mid 30's) i will let you know what i come up with..

anyone have any luck yet?

There`s a place in Lanexa, Va. called Philbates Auto Wrecking. They have a lot of cars from the 30`s and 40`s. I don`t have their phone number off hand but you could easily get it. I don`t know if they ship either but if you run out of alternatives it may be an option.

try here:

Dodge City Vintage Dodge Vehicles and Parts
(209) 984-5858

18584 State Highway 108
Jamestown, CA 95327

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back