WTB Complete 4 spd pedals setup 70 Dodge Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sandblasted complete set of pedals from a 65 Barracuda. Paid $150.00 + shipping from Oregon and paid to have them sandblasted in PA. Asking $200.00 + shipping from 15089. Decided to stay with a 904 in one of my 66 Cudas. PM me an E-Mail and I'll send pics!

Brook's you putting a 4 gear in it now?

I'm collecting all the parts to do it as I have noticed a slight increase in the costs of stuff and I want to get all the stuff for it while the prices are very reasonable. I want to get an 833 OD, it will effective reduce the 3.91 to about 2.7. After I calculated that with 24.5 inch tires (BFG Radial TA's 235/60/14) the rpm at 80 mph would be over 4000, I decided that either I wanted an A500 OD or a 4 speed OD. When I did furthter research I discovered that installing an A500 meant tunnel and crosssmember surgery I thought a 4 speed would be bettter because it would all bolt in. I have kept every bolt and nut from the original /6, 904, 7 1/4 setup so that if I ever sold the car whoever bought it would be able to reinstall the original drive train if they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back