[WANTED] Wyd 66 Dart trans tunnel.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can cut one out of a 64 Barracuda I have if you’d like. It’s a push button trans car, so the tunnel has no holes.

i live in SE Michigan, near Ann Arbor, and $50 plus shipping would do it. If you’re close by and can come cut it out, that would be a bonus!
I'm in south central Pa so it'd have to be shipped... I'm interested, got any pics to share?

I need what circled and obviously same on both right and left
PXL_20201031_194450877~2.jpg

I was going to take a few pics when I got home today, but I got tied up taking the gearbox and center link out and it got dark on me again.darn time change! I’ll take a few first thing in the morning and post them here for you.

Ok, here’s the hump I have. After a closer look, there is a rusty spot on each side where the tunnel turns to the flat of the floor pan, I’m not sure if when I cut it out a little more of the flat is going to deteriorate further. I thought it was more solid in this area. If you want me to cut it out and you just pay the shipping, you can have it for free. I would of course send pics of it cut out so you can see it up close!

CAFB151C-AE10-499E-9C35-7B2AC8B372AF.jpeg

9CD04A2C-D570-469A-81A4-7C25774F1567.jpeg

Thanks for the pics... Definitely a bit rougher than I anticipated...

I’m sorry to get your hopes up. I thought it was better as well, the whole car looks pretty solid until you start digging. And, idiot me, it’s been on my trailer in my yard all summer, you would think I would’ve looked it over better. Sorry again, I wish it was better in that area for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back