-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a set of billet pedals for a 4 speed from XV Motorsports that are up for sale. The pedals were in a box with the rest of my car pieces, but I don't plan to use them. They are still new in the packaging complete with hardware. i took them out a few times to look at them and hold them up to the pedals in the car, but never mounted them. I'd like $60 for them plus shipping. I think they would fit in a flat rate box pretty easy, so probably around $8 to ship from 66049. They are also listed locally on Craigslist with other various parts from the project.

Sure, you can also look at them on the XV website at http://www.xvmotorsports.com/products/detail/index.cfm?nPID=117&cid=40&cdesc=A-Body Products

I also found out that I think they are actually universal for pretty much any body style, at least they show the same listing for E and B bodies.

IMAG0049.jpg

Any offers? I'm up for negotiation at this point since I need the money to keep putting new parts on the car.

Still for sale, anyone want to make an offer? They're just gathering dust now, would love to see someone else put them to good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back