*** Issaquah Mopar show this Sunday!!!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Whos going? We should all meet up real early somewhere like the Home Depot parking lot and roll in togeather. I think the show opens at 7am but Im not sure.

Whos going? We should all meet up real early somewhere like the Home Depot parking lot and roll in togeather. I think the show opens at 7am but Im not sure.

yes it starts at 7 and count me in8)

why because ill be hard toppin it and you won't?
:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:
:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

and your point is????? I to will have all four down and the wing windows open, and the vents inside open, and when they all come down it doesn't have a silly post in the middle. ha

No way! Some jackass put a sticker on your bumper and the chrome on mine is better. But I will give ya $150 for the rearend. :-D

Hey JR where is the Home Depot you guy's are going to meet up at? And what time? I'm planning on going, it takes me about 45 min to get to Issaquah from my place. Providing the dart can make it! LOL

*** is on the south side of the freeway and home depot is on the north side, if I remember correctly. ill be in the port and jr will have the 4 door '73. I look forward to cing you there

6200 E Lke Samammish Pky
Issaquah, WA 98029

I just figured that there may be a line to get in at 7am so if we meet up some where else we could all drive in togeather and park togeather. Maybe meet up at the home depot at 6:30 or 6:45am next to the Krusty Kream Dognutts.

i usually go but wont be making it up, $4.14 for 92 at 10 mpg and about 500 miles round trip! ? just cant do it! make sure you get some pics for us all that cant make it!

9:36pm and I just got done cleanning the dart. I started at 10am this mornning. Washed, clay barred, waxed, pollished, wiped, vinyl conditioned, vaccumed, scrubbed, and spit shinned! Hell I even used a toothbrush on the thing and with my luck it will rain all night long, and the pine tree in my yard will blow crap all over it.

I know Ross and I will be at Home Depot around 6:30-6:45am tomorrow and then we will go over to the show. Hope to see you guys there! :cheers:

-
Back