Not open for further replies.

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new set of bucket seat spacers needing a new home. Year One sells them for $5.95ea. I'll take $30 for the set of 8 plus shipping. Located in cental Kansas 67554. Please pm me here. Thanks

P4250019.jpg

Thanks for you interest. PM answered.

1968 Dodge Dart Gold GTS (show/street)
1969 Dodge Dart Vitamin C Orange (drag race car)
1973 Duster (for sale)
2009 Dodge Journey SXT (wife's car)
1998 Caravan Sport
2009 Duramax Crew Cab 4x4

Whats with the Duramax??:wack:

and what do you do with these exactly? do you put them between the seat and the floor to raise it up some? or just put some in the back to get rid of the feeling of being in a recliner? Mine doesn't have any of these and I feel like it leans back too much....

You are supposed to place them on the studs to raise the seat tracks up a bit off the floor.

I wish that I had known this, Bought A1performance seats, and spent a week making spacers to level the seats.

and what do you do with these exactly? do you put them between the seat and the floor to raise it up some? or just put some in the back to get rid of the feeling of being in a recliner? Mine doesn't have any of these and I feel like it leans back too much....

Can the "tilt" of the seats be changed in the assembly of the runners? don't they have front and rear levels? ( I need to go look at mine, I feel dumb right now")

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back