Year One vs Legendary ??

-

pa340dart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for headliner for 70 Dart
Any advice on which vendor's product is of better Quality?
Or are they supplied by same manufacturer?
Seat covers planed in future
Any preference ??
thanks FABO

I would go Legandary. I think that they make them for Year One...

Go straight to the source... Year One is expensive, last resort...

look at Pro-Fit in Alabama as well.

They sell Legendary and had the lowest prices of anyone when I purchased. Very nice, friendly service to boot.

Legendary without question. I would recommend Dante's Mopar parts out of New Jersey. If you think you are going to be at Chrysler Carlisle in two weeks he will bring whatever you order there to save you on shipping, and I think he is running some specials on interior stuff.

Dante's sells Legendary cheaper than you can buy it straight from Legendary.

I keep hearing different stories about who year One uses anymore. I'd call and ask.

This weekend I can almost guarantee year one will have a 30% off sale for the holiday. Pm me Friday or Saturday and i'll post it up.����. Some things are discount exempt though. This is usually the time to buy up wiring harnesses though.

I keep hearing different stories about who year One uses anymore. I'd call and ask.

This weekend I can almost guarantee year one will have a 30% off sale for the holiday. Pm me Friday or Saturday and i'll post it up.����. Some things are discount exempt though. This is usually the time to buy up wiring harnesses though.

I agree. They are not 100% Legendary anymore. You need to check.

Places are mixing/sneeking in the TMI and PG Classic stuff into there upholstery lines.

I ordered stuff from Legendary and the items came from "Trim Parts"

-
Back