yellowbullet.com Question

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just curious - who is an active member of yellowbullet.com?

What do you like about it or not like about it?

Not a member active or otherwise. Don't buy it. Leave it alone. You got good forums as it is.

I don't care for the belligerence over there. I checked it out some time ago and just didn't like the atmosphere.

Alot of my so-called relegious friends often quote from there.
Too confrontational & Vulgar for me.
Don't call me an Idiot, I may not be aware of it.

I am but usually go over there only for hardcore info on out of the box stuff. Lots of good info over there. Anything goes over there. Vulgar, people don't put up with anything over there at all. If anyone is the type to get their butt hurt I say never go over there. You will get eaten alive. Lol

I am but usually go over there only for hardcore info on out of the box stuff. Lots of good info over there. Anything goes over there. Vulgar, people don't put up with anything over there at all. If anyone is the type to get their butt hurt I say never go over there. You will get eaten alive. Lol

yeah it starts with the new member thread.they are on you if you dont post there first..lots of good info on that board though...but alot of assh....

Im a active member and agree with Mad dart. if you get your feelings hurt easily I suggest you leave them at home with the wife when you visit the site.

there is lots of very good info on that site. if your a hardcore racer you can learn alot over thier.

some people just need to lighten up, and keep a open mind.

some of the people on this site can be pretty harsh bashing people about what they do to thier car.

here is a pic of my 1968 Dart GTS with a 440/tf727 oh and it has one of those dreaded GM cowl hood's on it. lol

[ame=http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p106/mopwr2004a/VID_20140616_101647_221.mp4]
th_VID_20140616_101647_221.jpg
[/ame]

yeah it starts with the new member thread.they are on you if you dont post there first..lots of good info on that board though...but alot of assh....

Lol, Yes I have been a member there for 2 years at least. I forgot to do the newbie introduction and I got hammered. I though it was funny as hell. I gave it right back! haaaa

Im a active member and agree with Mad dart. if you get your feelings hurt easily I suggest you leave them at home with the wife when you visit the site.

there is lots of very good info on that site. if your a hardcore racer you can learn alot over thier.

some people just need to lighten up, and keep a open mind.

some of the people on this site can be pretty harsh bashing people about what they do to thier car.

here is a pic of my 1968 Dart GTS with a 440/tf727 oh and it has one of those dreaded GM cowl hood's on it. lol

Nice ride!

Most Fabo members are purists. I could do without all of that junk. I say build what you want and drive the wheels off of it.

Yellow Bullet has some very serious builds over there without a doubt and hella information for the taking.

I'm an active member, but only go there when I can't find what I'm looking for here and on a few other sites. Sometimes the prices are higher than new, but I have scored an electric fuel pump and regulator for parts at a very cheeeep price.

I am. Tons of great info there. A lot of people judge the site by the TOBT'd forum. That's the anything goes forum. For great tech, go to one of the moderated sub forums.

If you get ripped off, it can be a great resource to get resolution. I don't know where some of those guys get their information.

Dennis

It's an interesting site to say the least. No holds barred. I do more lurking than signing on, but if you want entertainment or NWS threads, I suppose it's there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Some serious mem's there in the tech side, but TOBT can be funny at times.

Lifes too short, take it all in!! good or bad!

nope, just curious is that the same as yellowbelly.com.

I've been a member over there since 2008, and I just hit 100 posts this month!

Anyways, there's a lot of great info, but you have to weed through the dumbass's that just want to piss people off.

And I agree, you have to have thick skin over there, but at the same time you don't have to tip-toe around there worrying about if your gonna hurt someone's feelings either every ten seconds.

Great drag racing info! That's why I go over there....................................., oh yeah.........................., and the ****! LOL! (just a joke people)

I'm only a member of FABO. I do float around other sites from time to time, and yellowbullet is one of them. I have no desire to join at this point, but away from the &%@?#+!*, there is some good race info over there on occasion.

Not a member active or otherwise. Don't buy it. Leave it alone. You got good forums as it is.

No intention on it. Its not for sale anyway. Vertical scope bought it a few months ago. I cant figure out why people go there. So I thought I would ask.

member over there...it is ruthless at times...

Total Posts

i'm a member there. i like it.. love the anything goes part of it..

i don't like the racist crap that gets posted and avoid the political crap but thats all part of the anything goes part of it.

wish more sites allowed ya to call out the idiots that post. :)

I got hammered here, just for bringing up the name of another site.

Never checked out yellowbullitt but doesn't sound like my kinda place.

I'll just hang here.

-
Back