Yes another Hellcat video.

-

WRB426

Insane 4 Mopars
Reaction score
I love the roar from the exhaust and you can't beat the whine from the supercharger!

[ame]https://youtu.be/EsSHOEAADBw[/ame]

OK, but hell, you posted THE WRONG VIDEO

9's.......

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnxWVMhG4BQ"]Hellcat BUSTS into the 9s! Fastest in the World AGAIN! - YouTube[/ame]

........and

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-MEr5TzLEs"]1st HellCat to run a 9 second 1/4 mile!! World Record!! - YouTube[/ame]

Needs to work on his reaction time. The light goes green and he sits there, then hits it. At least in the second video.

They are just testing, not racing. For ET and speed, you can sit there until the sun goes down.

Tell ya. ANY street car 11's and below I have respect for.

Nines? Lordie, and they don't dance around, either.

They are just testing, not racing. For ET and speed, you can sit there until the sun goes down.

Tell ya. ANY street car 11's and below I have respect for.

Nines? Lordie, and they don't dance around, either.

Del anything on real street tires ,in the 12 second range: I still consider quick.. You can throw turbos/N2O/ blowers ,at it. Hook it up on a street/drag radial on the street, I'm in...
( not a drag strip, an actual highway)...

i don't care what the haters say, that's bad *** right there !

...how do they let him run that fast without a roll bar though ?

I'm with you. That's why their HATER'S one because it's so damn fast or two because they can't afford it.

It is down right NASTY!

We all know the plastic hellkitty is junk.

Haven't you guys read the other threads on the subject. :evil3:

:D

Somewhere I saw something on this.......evidently NHRA figures the Federal safety stuff is already in place, as it was basically "built that fast."

NHRA said " safe enough to go that fast on the street, good enough to go that fast at the track" As told to me at las vegas Motor speedway when the chevy nova got his doors blown off by me in my hell cat, and said "He should be DQed, he went too fast!, no roll cage! 10 air bags prob enough.

I recently finally got to see one in the flesh.
My brother was getting the hots for the car, called and said our local dealer had one.
He was trying to get them down to or below msrp, they would not budge.
I had to check it out before it disappeared. A salesman approached me as I got out of my truck, told him I`m here to see the beast before it`s gone, said it just sold and here comes the buyer right now, rolling up in a "14" srt for trade in. I think it left for 5k over msrp.
Must be nice, I can only dream. In the showroom I was talking to another salesman asking if the barracuda was going to happen? He said yes, next year, and the Hellcat was getting another 100 HP!:shock:
My brother came down to earth and bought a new 3500 cummins HD crew cab.
Sweet truck. Another, must be nice...

That sound and launch is just nasty! Very cool cars

How can anyone like these cars? Plastic, Mexican motored Fiats, yes I said it. I hate these cars so much,,,that if I could afford it, I would have a 2 door and a 4 door version sitting in my garage. Haters gona hate, I love modern muscle, comfortable, reliable, efficient and fast, how can someone hate it?

Its just punch it and hold on, low 11s all day! On street tires! Got in to the high 10.s on one pass! **** howdy! Whats not to love? BONE stock!!!

Thanks 67DART273 I must have missed those.
Don't care about the haters these Hellcats are BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be wicked to get that morphed into an early A.......

-
Back