Yes It's HOT

-

7172 duster

7172 duster
Legendary Member
Reaction score
It is hotter in Ky.today than anywhere in the nation, according to the heat index . 115 is the heat index , air temp is 96 f

I am a delivery driver .It was 97 in Somerset today with very high humidity.Couldnt even get out of the truck without sweating.Sitting in the a/c now (nice)

Worked outside all day on the Duster in the sun under the hood. I was POURING sweat and went inside for a few minutes but quickly went back out. Not too bad in the morning when the sun is on the other side of the house, but as soon as noon comes around, man it gets smoking hot outside.

LOL at you guys.....here we have been having the coldest winter in 30 years. It was 3.9 degrees celcius this morning......it don't snow here.....and live on the Tropic of Capricorn.
You can almost smell the Penguin **** in the air......:)

Worked outside all day on the Duster in the sun under the hood. I was POURING sweat and went inside for a few minutes but quickly went back out. Not too bad in the morning when the sun is on the other side of the house, but as soon as noon comes around, man it gets smoking hot outside.

Got off work a little early today. I worked for a hour on my shop I'm building and was soaking wet. I went in the house. As much as I would like to get my shop done I believe I will have to work at night. I'm seriously thinking about it. Last week I worked on the shop pretty hard Thurs- Saturday... took Sunday off. I feel drained and now I've got my regular job to do now since the holiday week is over. Tomorrow suppose to be worse. :thumbdow:

90 in CT today,....SWASS factor was about an eleven,...worse tomorrow,my day off,...I'll be in the shop soon as Momma goes to work at 5:30 am till the suin hits...

We got a heap of US Marines here at the momment, doing the exercise Talisman Sabre with our guys.
Nice and cool for them this year.....a couple of years ago, they thought it was summer here.....they were shocked when I told them it was actually winter.....:)

It is going to cool down to 100 degree's tomorrow before the heat index :-|
The last three days our heat index has been setting around 110 and 118 and that is hot for sure, Buddy my 21 mouth old boxer has been inside the house from 11am to about 6pm for the last 5 days, Hot is putting it lightly :?
Everyone be careful and take it one step at a time and don't do any heavy work over 30 minutes at a time, remember our pets and it don't hurt to water them out of a cooler with ice in it and change it two times a day if they have to stay outside because they are :angry4: hot....

Not as hot here as most of you guys, but still SWASS!! I was doing carpet deliveries today, it was 98 with the humidex and no ac in the truck!! Danger I say DANGER PAY!!

It is hotter in Ky.today than anywhere in the nation, according to the heat index . 115 is the heat index , air temp is 96 f

we have had that and higher for the last month... only reason its not that hot is becasue it rained a couple inches over night...

but its still 110

Hit a nice balmy 82* here in eastern Washington today. Have out heat set at 68*, it came on the other night.....Sure as hell don't miss that Arizona crap....

Supposed to be over 117 here today....but no humidity. You sweat and then step in the shade and dry off in a matter of minutes. Oh yeah and I am from Paducah originally until I joined the Army.

Supposed to be over 117 here today....but no humidity. You sweat and then step in the shade and dry off in a matter of minutes. Oh yeah and I am from Paducah originally until I joined the Army.

Ya I remember that when I was over there in Bahrain. Stepping out side was like a kick in the junk. LOL

You take it easy over there all man. Hope all finds you safe and sound.

Been real hot here too. Yesterday was 100 with 112-115 heat factor and today it was 96 with 108 factor. Tomorrow it's supposed to cool all the way back down in the 80's, Woo Hoo!!

Wow is it that hot out i have not got to go out side in weeks with my knee i will today tho .. Im getting better so i will try

Drove two hours on Monday in that heat wave, the car did great the temp gauge never got over 195. I on the other hand just about melted............

Cold down last night here. Over cast at the house this morning But like always cleared up on my way up the hill to work. 71 right now. A little cold when your used to it being 90. LOL

We got a heap of US Marines here at the momment, doing the exercise Talisman Sabre with our guys.
Nice and cool for them this year.....a couple of years ago, they thought it was summer here.....they were shocked when I told them it was actually winter.....:)

Rah!

I was in Laredo,Texas last Friday.

Left at 5pm and headed northeast on US 59 towards Freer..60 miles of nothing but this...

Laredo-1.jpg

Laredo-2.jpg

..under 70 here..and cold....wet...were is global warming...brrrrrrrr..not normal..

-
Back