yesterday

-

tedsweet

Reaction score
yesterday was a bad day . I was out in mydart t driveing on a road I had never been on .
A muddy wet clay road,rounded a right hand turn & next thing I knew I was across the road slideing into & down a bank about 6' high with boulders sticking out .
About 20 ' or so & I got off the bank & out of the ditch . When i stopped & got out i was sick looking at the side of my car ,she was mangled beyond belief.

Then i woke up, relieved after realizing it had only been a dream but that initial gut sick feeling from that first look lasted all day . . I know a crazy post but still true neverless .

Like dreaming you open your storage garage door and your collector car is gone. SOB, I haven t been there for a couple months.

yesterday was a bad day . I was out in mydart t driveing on a road I had never been on .
A muddy wet clay road,rounded a right hand turn & next thing I knew I was across the road slideing into & down a bank about 6' high with boulders sticking out .
About 20 ' or so & I got off the bank & out of the ditch . When i stopped & got out i was sick looking at the side of my car ,she was mangled beyond belief.

Then i woke up, relieved after realizing it had only been a dream but that initial gut sick feeling from that first look lasted all day . . I know a crazy post but still true neverless .
You are evil, wicked, mean and nasty!

-
Back