Yet another 1968 Plymouth Barracuda B029 Hurst Hemi Super Stock

-
that thing is f**kin bad ***. i wish i could find an original like that, with old paint on it .is it a true s/s lo23 ?

Yep, same car! I was at the Englehart show with my boss' original L023 and Reed had brought the one in the picture. I bought it the next year and am working on it now.

very sweet, i love the reminants of the old paint, a time capsule. if i could own any rare or historic mopar, the L023 would be my choice hands down

They came with windshield wipers? Now I at least know which wiper motor is right for a 68.

i dont know if you are being serious or ??? .that car was used for all the mock up and testing. those are early prototype photo's of the first 68 Hemi Barracuda test mule, the car started out as a 67 model. the cars arrived at the hurst facility in factory production form. those are the very first pics of any pre release BO29 cars. notice the white/grey fenders and black body before any paint was layed down. the 68 Hemi Barracuda Mule Car had two paint jobs, the first was Orange & Cream and the second was Orange & White. The original car was restored using the first paint job and the original wiper motor and arm.

Attachments

• bb213.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 615
Does anyone have pictures of it when it was Porters Pride owned by Bob Porter .I work for the guy who owns it now any help would be appreciated

Here is a picture of the car any help would be appreciated . Bob Porter named it PORTERS PRIDE

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 572
-
Back