Yet another FNG

-

AbodyBB

Reaction score
Greetings all. I’m a long time reader/lurker never posted. Recently I’m finding more time to dig into my projects pulled out of storage for 20 years and now starting:
72 duster 440
68 dart convertible 383 upgrade
70 duster 340 clone (yes it’s a bad word but I make sure it obviously not original)
And more.
Hope we can toss around plenty of info. Right now I’m deep into brake and suspension issues and have some ideas.
Hope we can throw around ideas

Welcome FNG! We like pictures here! You found a good site. Lotsa knowledge, and a few buttheads, too! LOL!

Buttheads are everywhere you go. I finally registered because I hope to show some gratitude for the great knowledge passed around and
Thanks

So here are two of the projects
72 duster, rusted metal cut out and almost ready for cleaning/blasting to move into garage and get welded back together

and the 68 Dart that’s getting the 383
Yes that’s the Kelsey Hayes disc system waiting in the bottom right
9E140C92-68E5-4112-9415-7E75118D6CAD.jpeg
2FF47E62-C763-44B6-B940-4C0F9F29050F.jpeg
9E140C92-68E5-4112-9415-7E75118D6CAD.jpeg

Yeah buddy! Thanks for finally chiming in and sharing with us what you got in going on in your world. Great plans and look forward to seeing the progress! Welcome to FABO from western NY!

I hope you all see my actual handle is AbodyBB. The FNG is an army acronym for “friggin new guy”

Nice cars NG!! If you hang around for awhile and like it, Go Gold! Welcome from the NW!

Greetings all. I’m a long time reader/lurker never posted. Recently I’m finding more time to dig into my projects pulled out of storage for 20 years and now starting:
72 duster 440
68 dart convertible 383 upgrade
70 duster 340 clone (yes it’s a bad word but I make sure it obviously not original)
And more.
Hope we can toss around plenty of info. Right now I’m deep into brake and suspension issues and have some ideas.
Hope we can throw around ideas

Welcome here locally from Simi Valley/LA. I'm part of the local Mopar club, CPW, based in San Fernando Valley.

Make sure to come out to Fall Fling October 22nd Sat.

Check out the thread here on FABO: Fall Fling 26 Oct 22, 2022 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

Many FABO members will be there. It's the best place to find parts for you project in the western US.

FF22Flyer Pre Pg1.jpg

-
Back