York US 30 pictures!

-

BlkArrow

Reaction score
Many people probably don't know about this car show but it really is a great one in York, PA. Me and my dad love to go, especially since it is the same weekend as Carlisle. Here's my photobucket album, I can also post pics here if people would like, quite a few pics with 77 though. (http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/streetracer909/york 2008/?start=all)
This car show has race cars, new or old...Bucky Hess had his "new" barracuda
york028.jpg
york032.jpg
(more pics in album)

also my dad enjoys all these cars because he saw most of them run.

One of the neatest cars there(the clone to my dad's car)

york007.jpg

york008.jpg
york010.jpg
york009.jpg

Thanks for sharing so many great Mopars!!
So your dad was a drag racer!! Way cool to have someone clone his car!!
Congrat's BlkArrow, I bet you are very proud.:cheers:

Yeah, my dad used to race his 69 Runner that he bought brand new. He really used to be a big racer at Connecticut dragway, in Colchester. And his fastest run was a 10.90 at Atco in 1975! My dad thought he would try SS/BA but the year he bought the car Connecticut Dragway closed, so he has been trying to get it going...to say the least, it costs a lot. But he is also trying to restore his Runner, so with both those and my car everything is a bit slow.
Oh yeah, he has all the parts for both cars, just the fact that he needs to assemble them.
When we first saw the clone two years ago at York, he stopped dead in his tracks, he eyes just fixated on the car, it is a stunning car and the guy who owns it is a really nice guy Marco Decarssis (think that's how you spell it). I just can't wait until my dad gets the car running with it all lettered up.

Thank you for the great info on you and your great father.:happy10:
Good luck on all your planes, and tell your dad we all said hello.

Keep up the good work.:clock: :cheers:

Thank you for the great info on you and your great father.:happy10:
Good luck on all your planes, and tell your dad we all said hello.

Keep up the good work.:clock: :cheers:

Thanks a lot :). I just hope that we can get his Runner going again this year, or ready for next year.

This is a truly great show. Lots of legendary racers there too. Too bad I didn't make it this year since my car was *&#@*&^$# wrecked on the way up to Carlisle.

-
Back