You all need some Lady Luckl around here?

-

~LadyLuck~

Simply the Best
Reaction score
Hi new gal here. A good friend of mine told me I should join the club. So here I am. I have been racing cars since I was 16 mostly the Bowtie brand, but some nice stuff none the less. After My Cam*ro met its demise with the wall after a hard launch and broken wheel bar ~ I find myself looking for a MOPAR !!! I am looking for the right Dart to come along. So here I am versing myself with the Mopar Gods in hopes to learn about these and what I want.

peaches to all !!

~LadyLuck

Welcome to the site. Are you looking for a race or street car? You sholdd be able to find some interesting cars and characters here.

Well Ladyluck, you came to the right place. There always seems to be a fairly steady supply of various year Darts for sale, so just wait for the one you really want and grab onto it. :)

Oh, and welcome to the site. Enjoy

Wow ! Just posted my intro and already people chimming in. Thats sooooo cool. Yes, Boise area here (I'm heavily gaurded by pit bulls and pack heat too ;) ) LOL. I have heard great things come from here so I am feeding my inner need. Looking for a Dart that will become a pro-streeter. I am a mechanic in my Dads speed shop so most mods will be done by me :)

Welcome LadyLuck. Great website for A body info., tech. questions, just plain talk and believe it or not, opinions.

My buddy has a 67 (post car) 440 727, dana-60 bracket dart that he may let go around $10-k.

Welcome, looks like the pitt bulls are guarding some good looks!

Sheesh, they act like they've never seen a white woman before LMAO!

Welcome aboard Lady Luck ... it's nice to have you here.

Welcome from Houston. There are no strangers here,only people we havent met yet.

Welcome Lady Luck
I spent one winter in Boise, stayed with my brother and skied Sun Valley all winter, what a great time that was.
Anyway I got my first Mopar 3 years ago 72 Dart Swinger and never looked back, you will enjoy whooping them bow-ties with a Mopar.
Bruce

Hey thanks alot guys ! and GAL ! CudaChick~ I was told you were on here. Thats awesome. Girl Power!

LL

Welcome pretty girl! Tell us more about what you are looking for in a Dart....

Welcome to one of the kewlest sites I have ever seen.you will love the people here.you might want to look over some darts and decide year and what not,then again you might wanna look at some cuda's and valiant's and demon's and duster's just to be sure8)some people might just have the right "waggin" in the back yard they would let go of because of hard times(hint)would probably build to suit.maybe even deliver it.welcome to F.A.B.O.
Wow ! Just posted my intro and already people chimming in. Thats sooooo cool. Yes, Boise area here (I'm heavily gaurded by pit bulls and pack heat too ;) ) LOL. I have heard great things come from here so I am feeding my inner need. Looking for a Dart that will become a pro-streeter. I am a mechanic in my Dads speed shop so most mods will be done by me :)

Welcome, I see all the guys are jumping right in, LOL

We can never have enough pretty women here.

Welcome
and sure , I'd like a order of both lady and luck :)

Welcome to FABO!

We all have been bit by the Mopar bug so I'm sure you'll find the car you want if you keep trying. Great folks here!

Now if I could have some ~LUCK~ and find a ~LADY~ like yourself I would be alllllright! :toothy10:

Welcome!! Ive only been around here a couple months but I have to say this place is full of AWESOME people willing to help, listen, laugh, or whatever. Im sure you will enjoy it!

-
Back