You all need some Lady Luckl around here?

-
Jesus, you guys are like a pack of dogs LOL. Welcome Lady Luck and it's good to have a Idahoian on the site, beautiful state by the way. I've got a friend with a 70 Duster for sale, 440, 727, ford (god) 9", full cage, fuel cell thats for sale if you're interested. We're just south of Calgary in Alberta. Enjoy the site and oh ya most of us are just cuddley bears in real life, except for Old Vart.:evil2::evil2::evil2:

Terry:burnout:

Welcome Lady Luck

finding a Dart is easy, pick the year you like best then look for the best example you can afford. Many already tubbed and race ready, just insert drivetrain

I like the 67~69's the best

Okay lady luck.

I was just thinking.......

Alot of guys come on here claiming to be pretty women just so they can get their technical threads answered quicker and use their false powers to get free stuff from unsuspecting poor saps, so.......that being said, I think your claim may be better served if you were to post at least ten more photographs of yourself in various poses/ outfits to substantiate your claims and help lay to rest any predisposed notions that may bring some to doubt your claim of posessing certain chromosomes not commonly found in websites dominated by males.

Ask cudachick, she will tell you. ....LOL!

Sorry, I was bored.

Welcome aboard Lady Luck. I just joined this site myself today. I always thought it was funny how quick guys will welcome a pretty girl to a site as opposed to some Chevy lovin' redneck like me.:-D I guess I now fall into that catagory. I see the same thing at the Chevy site that I help run. The one thing I see different in your case is you are (as Barry Mcguire says) a real car guy.:cheers:

Regards
Red

Actually Lady Luck I'd prefer some pics of the car you used to race before it met it's untimely end.

By the way Red, even though you're a "chevy loving redneck" being that you're from the land of "bring cash" we western members will cut ya some slack. The American members on the other hand may not be so forgiving. Ah just kidding Welcome again to the both of ya.

Terry

Any more of those pretty smiles and someone may be trying to give her a dart. Hell we bought one for Memike and shes a hell of a lot prettier than him. Sorry Memike lol

Welcome LadyLuck,

Happy to see another of the female persuasion joining the FABO family.

Maybe the mishap with your Cam*ro (aka Brand X) :-# was an omen for you to get a Mopar and join the Dodge Boys w/ the White Hats.

Anyway, good luck with your Dart search. Let us know when you find the "right one" :bootysha:

WOW, your first post was not even 4 hours ago and you have almost 200 views and over 30 resposes. Im not sure yet if Im surprised that the number of "innocent flirts" in the resposes is less than 10. Hope you lied about where you are from. LOL J/k. Again, welcome.

...versing myself with the Mopar Gods...

Boy, she certainly is new around here, isn't she?
icon10.gif

Howdy, from central Texas, Lady Luck. Gods we are not. MOPAR nuts we are. Well.... nuts, maybe (reference the ongoing thread about how much fun math is).

Anyway, glad to have you aboard (and you too 55redneck - don't want you to feel slighted even the least bit). We hope you both will bring your wisdom to the group.

Hey, Leanna, now you have someone else to swap recipes with - we all know how you love to bake.
icon12.gif
Alright, alright, settle down, you know I'm jes kiddin'. Heck, I've been at this hobby for only a few years. Both of you have way more experience than I do. I'm just here playing in your sandbox.

Jerry

Let me welcome you to the best of the best site going.
We have some of the best of the best tec's here and some great
folks to, Glad to hear you are ok after the crash in the chebby.
Jump on in and enjoy.

Well shoot. How can a woman not be flattered? But honestly guys I am not here to put my body on the net. I came to a car site and I will talk cars with the best of ya. How many of ya have run your car in the high 9's ? I am sure there are a few, but reality says if ya want to talk to me about cars Im good for conversations. If all ya want is pics and flirts of me all I can say is start with the car talk first. Thats what I am here for. Beware the watch dogs on this site. They have big teeth :snakeman:

LL

Where tensec340 when ya need to talk quick.

He's got a big block (*I think*) 69 all steel Dart that runs the number.

I'll shout out at him for ya. I'll see him in a few days for a meet.

So is that what you want to run in your Dart? Shouldn't be a problem... I've driven in the low 9s which is the SC index at this altitude but it wasn't an A body. You gonna run all motor or a power adder?

LL, good for you! As for the 9's ... never been there. I have visited the 10's once upon a time (although in the upper range). Enjoy your time here.

mguner I usually feed the car a bottle.
Running a Dart in the 9's is not a problem. I know that. I just have to decide which one I want and what combo to build for it. I am used to running BBC power but I might see what a SB Mopar has in store. Hell the worst that can happen is I blow the sucka up. Right ? Been there and done that ! LOL

LL

There are plenty of good parts available now at more reasonable prices. Still not as cheap as chebby stuff. You wanting the golden era retro look, like a vintage Super Stocker with the Hemi style hood or something a little more aero and low slung?

Ok boys. This intro looks like its turning into a good thread topic. Lets go to the Mopar General thread (looks to be the spot) and I want to see the pics of your race Darts. Not just Darts~race darts.
Fair nuff ?

LL

-
Back