You Can Put an Old School Hemi In Anything.

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
That thing got a hemi? You bet! Can you guess what it is before scrolling past the first picture?

Attachments

• IMG_6883.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_6884.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_6885.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_6886.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 463
I think he should of put one of these 1967 455 cu.in. 700 hp DOHC 4 valves per cylinder Oldsmobile engine's into his Olds. And BTW, it's a HEMI as wel..

How can he since that was the only one?

This "otherwise nice" 39 is supposed to have an early hemi, and...........................

IMG_1244.gif

80 Volare, 354

sep0403.jpg

show_image.html

53 Chev pu, 331

trees.JPG

Chris Craft, had to be at least one

main.php

main.php

You guys remember this waste of hardware, right?

(Can't even spell Duketona, not that I'd want to, LOL)

index.php

index.php

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExBLuJnC8Y"]Duketona 354 HEMI Take Off - YouTube[/ame]

Uhhhhh,, I THINK it'll fit............

Youngsters, Google Stone, Woods, Cook, a famous gasser if there ever was.

(Don't know if this care ever ran hemi power, blown Olds. At least two of the later cars were hemis)

swc3.jpg

You can tell this is an old photo, because non of them are overweight

swc1.jpg

Actually Rusty, there was more than one. They were supposed to come out with them in 72 but we all know what the Emission laws done to many of our loves of what was to be

67Dart273, I dated Cookie Cook's daughter in 68

Olds motors are tuff. They never had a competitive body after 67. HEAVY. Buicks were always the same. Hot *** motors in land yachts.

I just saw a 40-50's Ford with a First Gen Hemi in it a couple weeks ago... I may have the pics somewhere.

Olds motors are tuff. They never had a competitive body after 67. HEAVY. Buicks were always the same. Hot *** motors in land yachts.

I donnooo. I remember an article in one of the mags in the early 70's about a guy who had taken top Nationals honors in PS with a Buick GS. I remember of it because he was talking about working at a dealer, and sorting through a whole bunch of new factory pistons for the 8 closest to balance. I 'member thinkin, yep, like the rest of us can afford that!!!

-
Back