You enjoying your Fall weather?

-
Winter cold lasts long into spring here. But when its ready for summer we hardly see a day under 85, I live in a semi-high desert, so when it's really hot like we had a month over 100 it's nice and dry heat. You guys probably get that marine layer also which is like a magnifying glass. I remember hot in Seattle 80 was ridiculous. Most humid I've been in was Wisconsin in the summer, no difference laying in a river & being on the shore.
A day under 85? I'd have to move to South Carolina for that! I worked for a gun toten Baptist Preacher for a week here. He hated it. His exact words "how can you people live here" lol super cool dude

A day under 85? I'd have to move to South Carolina for that! I worked for a gun toten Baptist Preacher for a week here. He hated it. His exact words "how can you people live here" lol super cool dude
Did he mention if it may be hotter than HELL ?

Did he mention if it may be hotter than HELL ?
No. But he hated it! Lol we were closing in a screen room, to make an addition for his uncle, who became a friend and customer ( ex military and retired HCSO) I was standing in the sun, looking at the job, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me in the shade. Said " You're gonna get fried" I said " too late "

No. But he hated it! Lol we were closing in a screen room, to make an addition for his uncle, who became a friend and customer ( ex military and retired HCSO) I was standing in the sun, looking at the job, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me in the shade. Said " You're gonna get fried" I said " too late "
Sounds like a cool dude, reminds me of my pastor

Wow! There is a really cool park in Saftey Harbor. Felipe Park. Home of the extinct tribe " Tocobaga" on old Tampa Bay. Still has a mound. The Spanish brought em some funk they couldn't deal with. But a nice area. For some reason, your photos made me think of that. Looks like you folks had a great time!
Seems like the First Nation folks are struggling with the Covid too.

Remind me to fold up the patio chairs before Monday :lol:. 35mph gusts today and sunny. Monday they are forecasting 40-50mph gusts. This stuff is 6 months early, it's March and April weather :lol:. More ground cover here than the old country so there won't be as much airborne real estate
th?id=OIP.jpg
:lol:

Well I’m not feels like temperature of 102 last several days. Sucks.

agreed...

my wife and I refer to summer here as "Texas' Winter". Its so humid in the eastern part of the state that you really do all you can to stay out of it. Anyway, I was putting away clothes and I exclaimed that I was "packing up all my shorts for the season" There's a cold front coming right?! My wife yells back, "don't jinx it, we'll get 6 more weeks"! kinda funny

I love this weather-octoberfest is happening! Taking the fat boy and chubby chick through the wineries river roads!! People are once again enjoying life! Grandkids are coming next weekend for a little time with them. One lives in champagne I’ll so she is anxious to enjoy time away from those people and back to grilling hot dogs/brats and marshmallows!!! LIFE-it’s for the living!!! ENJOY!!!!

-
Back