You guys kept asking me for some.

-

TCFAM

68 Dart GTS 340
Reaction score
Finally found the camera charger, got some pics of my dart. Plus two other vehicles. Not a-bodies but if you love mopars you will like these. The car is my mothers the other is my brothers. Some befores of the car and some after. No progress pics on the bodywork because it was done. Still some touch ups to do though. Again this is not a complete restoration, if it was not broke it did not get fixed, the undercarriage although someone ruberized it way to much at one time (looks like crap) was still in good condition so I left it. If I get another car I can clean it up and still be able to drive something. Hope you like them. Hopefully this photobucket thing works, never did it before.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd467/tcfam6/?albumview=slideshow

The Monaco was an arizona car. Never been painted some rust but not much at all. The truck had belonged to my stepfather and he was in the process of going thrue the entire thing, complete resto on it. He passed away two years ago and now my brother is finishing it. The monaco is going to get a complete restoration when my car is done so we can get it on the lift. The garage is at my mothers house, nice set up for working on cars.

The Monaco was an arizona car. Never been painted some rust but not much at all. The truck had belonged to my stepfather and he was in the process of going thrue the entire thing, complete resto on it. He passed away two years ago and now my brother is finishing it. The monaco is going to get a complete restoration when my car is done so we can get it on the lift. The garage is at my mothers house, nice set up for working on cars.
Dang! Your mom must've made your dad one happy man.8) she a Mopar maniac too?

-
Back