-

Promark

Reaction score
I got bored at home yesterday got the semi flat rattle can out and did these

what do u guys think?

Attachments

• 172626_181004785275481_100000978815305_387228_3386642_o.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 290
well im going to get all those pieces redone.. but in the mean time i wasnt feeling the broken chrome/black like the tailights

Me too, I likey looks different and yes I'm different lol. Think it looks cool

yea thats gonna happen today actually... as soon as im off work.. tailights easy to pop out? i haven't looked

Great job on it and too me i like it.........Nice to have a car you dont see everyday and plus make it your own with personal touches.........Not all cars have to be factory.....Its up to the individual.......Im personally doing different things to mine as well.

well im going to get all those pieces redone.. but in the mean time i wasnt feeling the broken chrome/black like the tailights

oh if its going to be redone and it looked like crap before its definatly an inprovement over what it was:thumrigh:, do you have any before photos?

would like to see some pics when the tailights match right now there is too much stuff going on

im not really feelin it how bout breaking it up some if going the black route with gloss black and flat black my thought would be were the barracuda emblem is would be flat or semi gloss then the rest gloss maybe even the outer trim pieces could be done that way aswell

-
Back