You know you're a Redneck When?

-
Those are all great ! ^^^^^

One of my favorites:

Your Home is Mobile, and the 3 cars in the yard are not.

Lol . . Jeff Foxworthy had a good run.

I am a bit of a redneck myself. Lol . .

69SatFlorida.jpeg

Redneck is good. Just shows that you do not sit on your *** in an office all day, that you actually do something besides video games, TvV and computers.
One thing I have noticed all my life. IF you are side the country road with a flat tire, 9 times out of 10, the guy that stops and asks if you need some help is the poorest of all people and rednecks, driving the most woreout pichup, a guy with the least amount of $ in the bank. OK so he keeps his $ in a coffee can hid somewhere??
Nothing against the wealthy, but I have noticed if they think you are not one of them, their friggin nose is so high in the air, they could drown in a small shower of rain.
Give me a redneck any day.

I always think of the George Jones song "high-tech redneck "

My wife hates it when we go visit my family. She says the redneck comes out and come back home for a week, she has no idea what I’m saying.

My wife hates it when we go visit my family. She says the redneck comes out and come back home for a week, she has no idea what I’m saying.

If you and your wife ain't related, your not truly a redneck

(Or, as jeff Foxworth putts it "if you've been married three times, and you still have the same inlaws...)

View attachment 1715714326 One night years ago in this car me and my pal who runs 10.5 with this car now we’re leaving a major hwy intersection. We were about 1/2 mile from corner opposite direction traffic have stop sign with red flashing light on top facing them. Car behind us catching up fast pal looks in rear view says oh **** getting pulled over by cops. Had nothing to hide. He pulls over car goes wizzing by us. Pal looks in rear view red flashing light still there he said “we’ve just been pulled over by a stop sign
I recognize that car, that's a badass ride.

-
Back