You Think You’re A Hot **** Racer?

-
colors are not so good on it but after a few more trys i got .402 and it said john force approves. lol

.449 ... pure luck. My old boss had a tree and we all would drink whiskey and watch the reaction change. That was fun stuff.

.449 ... pure luck. My old boss had a tree and we all would drink whiskey and watch the reaction change. That was fun stuff.
First time I ever actually ran a pro tree was a few weeks ago at a NC track street drags/T&T. First time out I had no idea I was running that, Maybe the guy in the other lane requested it who knows. So I’m sitting staged waiting for the usual sportsman tree and all of a sudden all three light up and all there was to do was mash the throttle! Cut a .504 so I guess that ain’t so bad but damn my thumb ain’t cuttin’ it can’t get below .7:(

First time I ever actually ran a pro tree was a few weeks ago at a NC track street drags/T&T. First time out I had no idea I was running that, Maybe the guy in the other lane requested it who knows. So I’m sitting staged waiting for the usual sportsman tree and all of a sudden all three light up and all there was to do was mash the throttle! Cut a .504 so I guess that ain’t so bad but damn my thumb ain’t cuttin’ it can’t get below .7:(
I think a my touch pad is about a .3 handicap

My average was in the .55
The 5 tenths tree.....well.... there car react to the light much faster then mine. most were REDS
LOL

I prefer a pro tree.
Too impatient to wait for all those bulbs to light up. Lol

All I run is a .400 pro tree. Average about .03-.05 I don’t like sportsman tree. Takes FOREVER!!!!!

.403 getting better

Last edited:
.451 Wish I could cut that when I finally get to a track, I'm sure it will be much worse.

-
Back