Young guy from PA...

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Hey all, I joined up a while back and then got sidetracked and almost forgot about this place. Anyway, I thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Zach, I'm 16 years old, and love mopars. The blood runs in the family as my dad has a 1969 Hemi Roadrunner (matching numbers car, oringinal owner), my sister has a 1973 Plymouth Duster, and my first car is a 1984 Dodge Rampage. When I get out of highschool I will begin my search for a plymouth barracuda. Any year from 65-69... should be easy enough.

Anyway, I will be asking a lot of questions because I will be the first to say I have tons to learn, but hopefully I can impress you on what I already know.

Welcome to the site! Got any pics of the families cars? Good luck in your Barracuda hunt!!:cheers:

Picture 659.jpg

66340SEDAN - I love you car man. You're running the same wheel combo that I want to when I build one. I love steelies and spokes....

Anyway, here are the two pics I have of our cars.... (the fake scoop on the rampage will be removed... was on there when I bought it).

100_0423.jpg

100_0422.jpg

Welcome Glad to see your 16 and into Mopars and not Hondas...
You should be able to find a Barracuda here pretty easy.
Jim

Honda's aren't all the rage like they were when I was in highschool.....It's all about 4x4's around here now :D(graduated in 02')

It's amazing the amount of cool mopars in Pa with all the rust up there.

When I lived there I was suprized at how many nice mopes were running the streets in the summer despite the salt and cinders.

Hey man welcome from another young buck. I'm 18 and from the pittsburgh area. We should hit up some cruises/shows whenever the weather is dece. Btw, that duster is beautiful, along with the RR. My dad has a Roadrunner as well. 68 383 HiPo 4 speed.

If you need help with anything let me know, I would be more than willing to show people the ropes. I'm not a supertech or anything, but I've built 4 cars in the last 2 years.

Btw, if you can get a few more pics of your sis's car that would be awesome. I'm thinking about repainting my 74 duster in the next month or two.

Hey man welcome from another young buck. I'm 18 and from the pittsburgh area. We should hit up some cruises/shows whenever the weather is dece. Btw, that duster is beautiful, along with the RR. My dad has a Roadrunner as well. 68 383 HiPo 4 speed.

If you need help with anything let me know, I would be more than willing to show people the ropes. I'm not a supertech or anything, but I've built 4 cars in the last 2 years.

Btw, if you can get a few more pics of your sis's car that would be awesome. I'm thinking about repainting my 74 duster in the next month or two.

To be completely honest the pic makes the duster look a lot nicer than it actually is.... whoever painted it must have never painted before (not even a mopar color that we know of). It's got rusty quarters and some on the rockers too.... it needs a lot of work. But, she'll get to it.

hopefully I can impress you on what I already know.[/QUOTE]

You already know how to post pics so I am impressed!

Nice to meet you HemiZach Thats cool mopar feaver is in your blood and your family.My first mopar was 62 valiant when i was 14, Mopar Feaver flows in my blood even at the age of 47.there is no outher feaver for me.I hope you like this site its worth its weight in gold.When do you plan on geting you Cuda? we all love picssssssssssssssssssssss here.

Nice to meet you HemiZach Thats cool mopar feaver is in your blood and your family.My first mopar was 62 valiant when i was 14, Mopar Feaver flows in my blood even at the age of 47.there is no outher feaver for me.I hope you like this site its worth its weight in gold.When do you plan on geting you Cuda? we all love picssssssssssssssssssssss here.

Well the rampage, which will be the driver, should be painted and pretty much finished by the end of the fall this year. Hoping to get a barracuda project going shortly after I graduate from my highschool in June of 2010. Seems like a really long time for me but the way this school year is flying by maybe it won't be so bad. I don't have one yet but I really love those cars. But, to make it simple, the search starts in summer/fall of 2010 :-D

hello im also 16 and in pa nice see im know the only kid into mopars and not hondas(hate them with a passion also). and personally i would start now on looking for a car cause you never know if you can find a good one thats affordable. just my 2 cents

Welcome!! (I'm a little late aren't I?):angry7:

were both just a little late lol 8)

But thanks for welcoming me anyway, even if yer a little late.

I would look for a project now, but I have no money for one now... and won't until after I graduate. Any money I make from now until then has to go into finishing my driver first...

yea my thing is i have a beater car to drive while i work on my duster so im in the clear for that. but now im always broke even with a job cause im buyin car parts,welders and all that good expensive stuff.

yea my thing is i have a beater car to drive while i work on my duster so im in the clear for that. but now im always broke even with a job cause im buyin car parts,welders and all that good expensive stuff.

Well, if yer going to spend your money, there's no better way to do it 8)

yea it used to be my xbox 360 but i havent touched that in like a month now like ever since i got my duster. lol id rather spend it on my car since it'll be with me for a long time and i can use it for alot more stuff.

-
Back