Young love...

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
My boys first love dropped him on the first day of school...

I just took my boys phone away and he doesn't even have his license yet. The little Bi-otch he liked gave him the "Dear John" letter at the first day of school today. After their entire Junior summer of hanging out together. Something about seeing a facebook post on him at youth group playing pickle ball? You know, F that B if she doesn't want you to go to your church youth group!!! We pulled the phone so she can't come crawling back to him like she always does after bring the poor guy down to nothing. Lets see what 72 hours feels like with no puppet strings to pull. Tough love? You bet. She aint even that cute........:wtf:

When I was 15 going on 16, the grade 10 girls were ALL very cute, almost no exceptions. Cute would be the lowest descriptor, pretty,beautiful, even gorgeous, also on the list.I did not marry any of those highschool hotties. I was 22.5 when I was introduced to whom would very soon become my wife.Within 4 months we were shacked-up. We were wed a year later, just before my 24th birthday;she was 20, 95 pounds,well-kept shortish blondish hair, and zero piercings.
Today,the grade ten girls, from what I have seen, seem to be from a different world. Mostly overweight, punk haircuts of multicolored hues, and they all seem to have piercings in the worst possible places. There are a lotta business places I don't go back to during summer break,anymore. They seem to be empty vessels, their only skills being bangingkeys. I hate noserings.
My boy is coming 34, and shacked up for 4 years now. My girls were shacked-up for years and years before they wed.
I got a grandaughter, and three grandsons, the eldest just 4.... I wonder how they will turn out.

Pray that your boy will come to a good conclusion.In too few years, a young girl will steal him away from you, and the cycle begins anew.

Last edited:
I got a grandaughter coming two in October.... I wonder how she will turn out.

Her own smart phone by 5 and when someone gets around to the birds and the bees talk with her she will already know more than the person giving the talk because of her phone and friends at school.
AND all the latest slang words to go with it.:D

I have 6 grand kids.

me and mom saw him every night face timing her in some sort of petty argument on his phone. Her dad is in jail and mom walked only to be ordered to take her back while he was in the joint so she is a broken girl, but dont bring my boy down with you. I told him this was unhealthy for a 17 yr old and is gonna scar him for life if he keeps playing her games. Im praying that he sees it MY way, as father knows best. Hey, we all went through this and came out unscathed....right? :realcrazy:

me and mom saw him every night face timing her in some sort of petty argument on his phone. Her dad is in jail and mom walked only to be ordered to take her back while he was in the joint so she is a broken girl, but dont bring my boy down with you. I told him this was unhealthy for a 17 yr old and is gonna scar him for life if he keeps playing her games. Im praying that he sees it MY way, as father knows best. Hey, we all went through this and came out unscathed....right? :realcrazy:
When you see that hand reaching up from the gutter, it's not so you can pull them up.
It's so they can pull you down.

My boys first love dropped him on the first day of school...

I just took my boys phone away and he doesn't even have his license yet. The little Bi-otch he liked gave him the "Dear John" letter at the first day of school today. After their entire Junior summer of hanging out together. Something about seeing a facebook post on him at youth group playing pickle ball? You know, F that B if she doesn't want you to go to your church youth group!!! We pulled the phone so she can't come crawling back to him like she always does after bring the poor guy down to nothing. Lets see what 72 hours feels like with no puppet strings to pull. Tough love? You bet. She aint even that cute........:wtf:

Your kids are already back in school? Dang that seems an early start.

Truth. People with low self esteem will pull someone down to their level, no matter how hard you try

Very true.
Some of that group you can never help or get through to... some you can get through to and it's like watching them wake up from a coma...
But if they like the sympathy and attention too much, they fall back to that victim status.

I have two grand kids that live full time with me and the wife, 3 yr old and an 8 year old.
The 8 year old started 3rd grade today, the schools start early in the snow belt.

:steering:
Oh, but do 2 of them and their Mother live at your house?:drama:
Well practically, every Friday the kids show up at 7:30AM, and their Mom goes to work. At 5:30 she is back, And the take over the house.... and the master bedroom..... which has MY bed in it, until Sunday afternoon to evening. And I get to sleep in the spare bedroom. What a flippin Zoo.
There are kids toys in the dining room all four walls. And in the living room. And the bathroom,the back hall, the front hall, and I can hardly get across the deck. There is FOOD everywhere. and sippy-cups. And a trash can full of diapers. The yelling and screaming only stops when they get I-pad time. They don't take naps anymore. And my den has no lock on the door. My wife is 61, and cannot cope with these hellions by herself, so my patience is running on the edge of KABLAM!!. Three days a week, 52 weeks a year, and the wife is upset that nothing gets done around here.

Are you feelin MY pain?:steering::mad:

That is when you introduce them to grandpa's belt.

I gave the two year old older one,a bottom-smack on-the-diaper, one day, and I could tell he had NEVER before had one. He was real good for the rest of the day until mommy got home. Then it was back to business. When my wife found out.......... it wasn't good.

I gave the two year old older one,a bottom-smack on-the-diaper, one day, and I could tell he had NEVER before had one. He was real good for the rest of the day until mommy got home. Then it was back to business. When my wife found out.......... it wasn't good.

The little 3 year old we have is very strong willed.
But she loves cardboard boxes.
Anytime I get parts in from Summit etc, she has to have the box to play with.
One time recently I ordered 100 paint sticks from amazon. She wanted the box bad, almost throwing a tantrum, being a real B***h, I said fine, opened the box, pulled out a paint stick, and said this was a box full of whooping sticks.
She is scared of a paint stick to this day.

I'll see your three days and a working Mother and raise you 5 days and a no working Mother.
Everything else is about the same except my office has a lock on it, and our bedroom and master bath are ours alone.
All the mess? yea about the same here.
The Mom has an 08? Dodge Avenger, but wants the Wife to buy her a GMC Sierra club cab with power everything because that's her favorite truck.
I don't F'n think so Tim. (Tool Time):D

We suck.:D

I'll see your three days and a working Mother and raise you 5 days and a no working Mother.
Everything else is about the same except my office has a lock on it, and our bedroom and master bath are ours alone.
All the mess? yea about the same here.
The Mom has an 08? Dodge Avenger, but wants the Wife to buy her a GMC Sierra club cab with power everything because that's her favorite truck.
I don't F'n think so Tim. (Tool Time):D

We suck.:D

I will raise it higher, POS step-daughter, decided not to be a mother no more, and is never around.

Me and the wife raising the the two little girls.
Its not the little ones fault, but I am too old for this crap.

I will raise it higher, POS step-daughter, decided not to be a mother no more, and is never around.

Me and the wife raising the the two little girls.
Its not the little ones fault, but I am too old for this crap.

We feel like we are raising 2 three year olds and a 32 year old, and two of our three bedrooms and one of the baths is taken.
When I found out she was going to have the twins by the prick Dad, I told the Wife I thought we were done with this raising kids crap, and it was time to have a little personal time and fun in our lives after over 35 years.
Guess not, but I still think you might have the high hand here.:D

Check it out AJ, somebody sucks worse than we do.:rofl:

Very true.
Some of that group you can never help or get through to... some you can get through to and it's like watching them wake up from a coma...
But if they like the sympathy and attention too much, they fall back to that victim status.

I have a soon to be ex-wife that did this to me.

Just now really starting to get any real confidence back.

You guys crack me up.

Try being in your mid-40's raising two toddlers, a soon to be four year old and an 18 month old on your own.

Mowing the lawn becomes a matter of planning and math. Lol

We feel like we are raising 2 three year olds and a 32 year old, and two of our three bedrooms and one of the baths is taken.
When I found out she was going to have the twins by the prick Dad, I told the Wife I thought we were done with this raising kids crap, and it was time to have a little personal time and fun in our lives after over 35 years.
Guess not, but I still think you might have the high hand here.:D

Check it out AJ, somebody sucks worse than we do.:rofl:

And to top it all off, my wife is watching my daughters two kids while she goes and has fun this weekend.
Just hit me in the head with a brick now, they are 2 and 3.
So some how instead of doing something productive, like working on some old Mopars, I get to do some kind of grandpa crap like filling the kiddie pool up, making sure I make the donut run to the next town early so the little brats have breakfast stuff, while they destroy my house.

I look at it like this;
The only things that should be important to me are:
Feeding the hungry............................. check
clothing the naked...............................check
slaking the thirsty.................................check
taking care of widows and orphans....... almost a check
visiting those in prison...........................pretty much
sowing seeds....................................... check
loving my enemies................................check
family first............................................checkmate
I count 7 outta 8.
on Judgement Day, it looks like; I'm gonna be rich, even if only for a moment.

-
Back