your pets.

-

Andrezinho

Reaction score
ensemble photos gsm 2019 932.jpg

20191218_100018.jpg

Rosa Big Block, it is tiny 1.5Kg, but enormously adorable, a real happiness at home.
since my childhood, I always shared my life with dogs, probably I learned a lot with them.
20191218_100018.jpg

Untitled-2.png
a historical photo of my former dogs in the 1975 Chrysler Imperial which served as a donor for the engine and gearbox for my Dart.

My wife has a lazy Black Lab, he is a good old pup 12 years young.

My son has a one eye cat, he is a pain.
The cats name is ALF (annoying little f*ck).

I adopt this magnificent gentleman "Julius" with 11 years and he lived with us 4 years.
20160220_121158.jpg

Here's our two Westies. Sammy is on the left, he turned 10 recently. On the right is our little firecracker Luna(tic). She just turned 5.

20170910_180851_Burst01.jpg

This is Tiger. She's one of our special needs cats. She's also a BIG daddy's girl.

TIGER EYE.jpg

TIGER AND ME2.jpg

adorable look. is that your adjutant?
Thanks, he is so interested in everything I do, the other day I had my head in the trunk fitting up the lock assembly and I suddenly notice that there’s this big head next to me checking I had the lock action right!
I’m sure he’d do more if he could get his mouth around a wrench properly!

4FFEB8B7-1514-466F-A7B4-DE1404F6B193.jpeg

Thanks, he is so interested in everything I do, the other day I had my head in the trunk fitting up the lock assembly and I suddenly notice that there’s this big head next to me checking I had the lock action right!
I’m sure he’d do more if he could get his mouth around a wrench properly!

View attachment 1715558456
A few years ago I was out walking Sammy. Our neighbour Geoff was working on his Harley and Sammy pulled me over to go see him. He always liked Geoff. Anyway we ended up being there for an hour and Sammy sat beside him watching everything he did with rapt attention the whole time.

After our 2nd husky passed away, Feb. 2018, I said I wouldn't have another dog. The pain of loosing them hurts soooo much. Labor Day weekend of 2019, grand daughter comes here with a rescue puppy. Wife has always wanted a little house dog. Meet Gracie Mae. A Corkie is Cocker and Yorkie mix.
Whoever the member was that predicted I would have another dog... You were correct.

me and Gracie.jpg

After our 2nd husky passed away, Feb. 2018, I said I wouldn't have another dog. The pain of loosing them hurts soooo much. Labor Day weekend of 2019, grand daughter comes here with a rescue puppy. Wife has always wanted a little house dog. Meet Gracie Mae. A Corkie is Cocker and Yorkie mix.
Whoever the member was that predicted I would have another dog... You were correct.

View attachment 1715558500

I lost a German Shepard in 1994 and swore I’d never ever go through that again. Then December 22nd 2003 a woman was looking for a home for GS that someone dumped. I was her last attempt to home her before she went to the pound. So I took her.

She was my ride or die road dog. Went everywhere with me except work, and she went there if I had to work late.

I got married in early 2008 and my wife had a daschund that was her ride or die road dog and we had to put her down in December of 2008. Again, I said NO MORE OF THIS.

Then we rescued Chester.
And then we found Sophie the little schnauzer and brought her home. Now we had 3 rescues and my in laws had 2.

Then I found Buddy the Border Collie along side the road.

Then we found Rocky the Chihuahua in a parking lot. By that time Chester had gone so we were still at 4 dogs.

Then my German Shepard got cancer and we couldn’t save her.

Then came Roxie the little red dog, who was knocked up, living in the homeless camp across the street from where the wife worked. After she had the pups she came home.

Then we lost Sophie in April of 2017 and were we down to 3 dogs until July 3rd 2018 when we rescued Daisy, a little Jack Russell that was about 5 months old when she was attacked by a pit bull, and she was paralyzed from the middle of her back on back. And the shitty, worthless owners brought her to the vet to be put down, and of course I was at the vet when she came in. My vet refused to put her down without trying to save her. So the worthless owners signed her over to the vet. I told my vet if you can save her, the wife and I would take her.

Then Buddy died August 29th 2018. So we are back down to 3.

I’d say never again, but that would be a lie.

-
Back