Youtuber free car give away !!!

-

moparhunter

Reaction score
First off it’s not my channel, but the guy local to me in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.

The YouTube channel is DD Speed shop

The guy does a lot of different projects presently he’s working on a 31 model A ( just started it ) also has a 74 challenger 440 drag car they picked up and it’s getting back together and running. He tackles lots of different hot rod projects .He’s not a show car guy, his motto is quick and dirty but he get stuff done and running . Very good channel.

Here’s the scoop if you subscribe to his channel he has a 57 Chevy That he’s giving away completely free when his channel hits 57,000 subscribers ( getting pretty close now ) . No cost to you except for possible transport. He’s a car guy through and through. Even though this is a Dodge site and it’s a Chevy giveaway. I think we could all agree it’s a iconic car And let’s support another another gear head That shares the same passion for cars that we do. Again I have no affiliation to him / channel. I just thought I would share this with my fellow Mopar brothers on here.

Sign me up!
I love '57 Chevys, and have all of my life, and who cares if it's a 4 door?
The guy seems decent enough, and I like the fact that he doesn't strive for perfection.
Thanks for the heads up, BTW........

Last edited:
You’re welcome. Tell a friend or 10. I want to see the 57 giveaway. Hopefully to me

So if this is on youtube why can't you post up who it is?

-
Back