Yreka CA here

-

duaneorr333

Reaction score
Ok, right off the top, I am a Chevy guy and always will be a Chevy guy, but some MOPARS are growing on me. I like the 67-72 Darts, 71-72 Demons, 70-72 Dusters, 71-74 Chargers, All Superbirds and Daytonas, 68-69 Roadrunners, 68-70 Coronet Supebees, 71 Coronet (my dad had one and I learned to drive in it and it was the best car he ever owned!!). I wouldnt mind getting a Demon or Duster with a 340/4 speed.

As for the Chevys I love Camaros. I used to own a 69 Z/28 Rally Sport, Several 80s Monte Carlos. I miss my Camaro and want another, but they are expensive SO I am thinking of going over to Mopar and seeing if I can find a heck of a deal on one to restore. But I am in no hurry as my finances are very tight right now :stop:

What!! Chevys are getting expensive????? What is this world coming to? Welcome. I have owned a few chevys and fords myself, but I have seen the light. Make you look in the cars for sale section, you might find something you like. Good luck on your search and you have made the right choice. These guys are helpful and know their abodies.

Welcome to FABO! Seems like every one here complanes about Mopars being more expensive than chevys. The grass is always greener on the other side. LOL

Welcome to FABO a great site Hey Duane I have a sister that lives up there in Yreaka out on Ager RD. and two of my oldest kids were born there when nothing was in that town boy how it has grown. I will be up that way in Oct.

Welcome to FABO a great site Hey Duane I have a sister that lives up there in Yreaka out on Ager RD. and two of my oldest kids were born there when nothing was in that town boy how it has grown. I will be up that way in Oct.

I dont know what this town was like before I came out here in 2007 from NY state where I grew up. I met my wife online in Oct 2006 and we married in May 2007. I have seen alot of pics of Yreka from the past and yes it sure looks like it has grown. I have been out Ager Rd many times and its a pretty ride going north towards Hornbrook and the Klamath River. Hey before you get here to Yreka, give me a shout.

You must leave the dark side Luke.......uhh..er....Duane.Let the force guide you to the Mopar side.Welcome to FABO.:cheers:

Welcome to FABO! Seems like every one here complanes about Mopars being more expensive than chevys. The grass is always greener on the other side. LOL

LOL Well I have been looking for 74-75 Camaros and I cant find anything less than 1500 bucks thats anything decent. I'd be happy with just a shell to start off with. I have seen some slant 6 plain jane Darts (73 and up) on Craiglist less than that. I just need to keep saving when I have some spare $$.

You must leave the dark side Luke.......uhh..er....Duane.Let the force guide you to the Mopar side.Welcome to FABO.:cheers:
Hehe, Nahh, Ford is the dark side.
My older brother is a BIG Mopar guy. He had a '69 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed back in '72 and wants another. But he like me is tight for $$. We just keep the dream alive.

-
Back