Yup another new guy

-

Bulldog

Reaction score
I was surfing the net for info on my 68 cuda and i ran into this board which I hope will help me through my troubles. Little bit about myself, Im 16 and I received a '68 barracuda fastback for little under $1500. It's missing the front suspension is all, which is alittle hard to get on since I didnt know where everything goes and the book isnt very detailed but I got it on. My dad and I are working on this project as a father son kinda deal which is nice because of all the help. My dad and I are also working on a '74 Duster which works nicely and also was bought for cheap.

Ill get some once my battery is charged for my Digital, the car is in a state of dustyness if thats a word, ill see how the pics come out also.

Welcome, you found an excellent site with great guys and lots of knowledge.

70 Duster (Small).JPG

69 Valiant.JPG

Welcome. I am sure you and your father will love spending time togather with your cars. My son is 8 and helps me with eveything with the Duster.

Untitled 2.jpg

we are enjoying it, its the first car that i have restored and im learning some great things like the torsion bars, didnt know they held up the frontend but I do now. Restoring this car has taught me alot of things i would of never known. hope to get my pics up soon.

Thats how i started out, was helping my dad restore his Hemi Charger back in 1988, Then I dragged this duster that i have, home in I think 1993. And over the years made it what it is today.Also welcome to the boards.

Welcome aboard ! Another `68 Barracuda owner.... This will make the Dart & Duster owners twitch :p

All kidding aside (which happens here....) your on the right message board. Our membership is very knowledgable and we're all regular guys. No ego's...no attitudes....no know-it-all's. Just people who make it happen.

here they are bigger
The suspension is done but we just threw some old rotors on to hold up the tires we're getting new brakes gallore plus all the rotors and junk later when i have the car running so yea just a heads up.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

:tongue3:
FASTBACK340 said:
Welcome aboard ! Another `68 Barracuda owner.... This will make the Dart & Duster owners twitch :p

All kidding aside (which happens here....) your on the right message board. Our membership is very knowledgable and we're all regular guys. No ego's...no attitudes....no know-it-all's. Just people who make it happen.
:tongue3: Who'ss ttwittwitchy
I have a halfer, Half Dart half Duster Duster Duster.
Welcome To THE Board. Come in Sit down, Let's have some fun.

I think we need to put a stop to all these Barracudas, Till I get a Notchback.

Except for the fastback part, looks a lot like my 67. I am about at the same stage with my 65 Comet, Just got the suspension back under it with the Disc conversion.

That's all I've got in my pocket right now.
Could be a bit more, But I have to get rid of one of the cars first.
Have a 71 Road Runner (needs restoring) and a 71 Dart( needs a quater panel) And I have my 72 Demon, so I'm running out of room. I was looking for a Barracuda when I found the Demon

-
Back