Zman

-

ZMAN

Reaction score
Well,

My Uncle, a regular on here, introduced me to this site. Classic muscle is something that had to have been genetic. Hearing the stories of my uncle and dad give me chills of the bad a$$ rides they had growing up. My first car wasnt a mopar. It was a 1966 Mercury Comet: All i know now about the automotive world i learned from rebuilding this car with my dad and uncle.
Many tears, plenty of blood, and some of the best memories of my life come from turn that 66 junker into a baby blue head turner. You see most of you know my uncle rather well and he is just as cool in person as he is online for you see i am MEMIKE's Nephew! I thought this would be a great way to relate to my uncle more so we have more in common, and my love for classic rides tells me i have much to learn from all of the knowledgable people on this site.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!! AND THE RIDE ROLL FASTER!!!!

ZMAN

Just decided to mess around with photoshop using no fancy effects! its just all me. 70' Cuda

Image-Flat-14.jpg

I knew it the moment I saw your avatar that you had to be related to Memike somehow LOL! Welcome to FABO... nice photoshop work!

Tyvm glad to be here... that image took me about 7 min on photo shop using two dif pics.....the gas station and the 70 cuda.....cut the cuda, put in on gas station, matched the shading, with a large scale air brush, and wallllaaaa!:burnout:Let the good times roll! and the ride roll faster!:burnout:

ZMAN :cheers: welcome to the mopar world :burnout:
I gave him that name :-k I think.

Glad to see you checking up sir.=D>
One day will come and you will be hooked.
A truly good feeling of an A body.Barracuda,Dart, Duster,Valiant,
Mopar and in the finished product is well worth your time and $$$

My nephew is a young and and uptated computer tec
But he don't make a living at it yet,"chacing babe's" and keeping a job
keeps him busy. Very cool to see you here son.

keep learning about photo-shop so you can teach me.:-D

Will Do Uncle Mike and yes it was you that gave me the name "ZMAN" i just got my new photoshop downloaded to day an ima spend a lil free time messing with it so if anyone needs anything photo editing wise let me know.

P.S. to all the rice burners out there heres a lil something from Muscleville...:thebirdm:

-
Back