Zombie Preparedness Elite Mopar Strike Group

-

seabee

Reaction score
(For Entertainment Purposes Only)

If the Zombie War began and we had to pool our resources and talents what would you contribute? What would you do to be rid of those brain-eating SOB's? Would you go rural and live off the land? Or would you form a gang and pillage supplies and gasoline for your now converted war-machine A-Body? What weapons and tactics would you use? Just for fun.

I'll bring the bong and the cheetos!! Oh ya and the beer....they can have my brain when Im done with it

I like it rough, I'd let a female zombie cheerleading squad have their way with me, as long as there was no biting below the belt.

Well where's the fun in that?!?!?!

O.k Leanna if they eat my brain first to divert the pain, then the rest from head to toe is open season.

Zombie girls will love you to pieces.

I love fire, guns and blowing **** up that's got to be good for something. Oh ya I would head down south to Inkjunkie's house for some weapons upgrades:evil1:

I know it's a GMC but it would fullfill a childhood dream of mine.
zombie-ateam-van.jpg

It would of course need the twin .50 cal turret, snow plow, and side mounted flame thrower.

Sorry guys but I would be the guy that lets them all into our secret base to eat everyone.:thebirdm: All good zombie movies end with total carnage and the zombies always win no matter what so you can not be allowed to survive for too long. Besides you will all start fighting about who should be in charge after the first "leader" gets eaten.

I'm also on track with the slutty zombie chicks! :cheers:

me and my best friend have evacutaion plans and meet spots we have been planing this for like 6 years

-
Back