Random pictures thread

-
IMG_0222.jpeg

My first real factory hotrod....1968 Chevrolet Camaro 327 4 speed hideaway headlights ....Cars rusted bad on the gulf coast of Texas
I was racing a mustang from the next town over one night on the backroad 2725 ....banged second gear and the dash fell forward onto the steering column ...

My first attempt at a aluminum bed... This was a 07 Ram 2500 truck that I converted into a 3500...Yes roll out the 3/4 ton rear end and roll under a dually rear end with dually springs still attached , added rear helper spring mounts to the frame of the 2500 frame plus the Dodge factory front hub extenders and bolt up dually front rims..
It got a whole lot of looks. Yes it was a 5.9 -6 speed truck with a lot of aluminum cleaning involved. It looked sharp

.IMG_20170818_190104.jpg

1429820950201.jpg

1429820960807.jpg

Can I drive Paul Rossi's car???????????? I promise I wont punch it...
Ok maybe I will just once ....WOW Love it
I was taking pictures of his car early this morning, before all of the crowds came out, and he came out and started doing the same (taking pics of his display). He said, “Good morning!”, and after I responded back in-kind, I said, “That entire car has BAD *** written all over it!”

He chuckled and said, “Thanks!”

Nice guy.

Last edited:
-
Back