Saw my first Cybertruck during my drive into work this morning.

-
Well, now....

Lookie-lookie at who I came up on during my drive home this evening! The odds are pretty damn high against this, I know, but nevertheless:

View attachment 1716252397View attachment 1716252398View attachment 1716252399View attachment 1716252400

But wait, it gets better!

So I followed this..."thing"...in the other lane for about 3 miles, and you see that long, ugly horizontal crease that runs the entire length right below the beltine? And do you see how the drivers door is one big flat piece of metal below this crease? I have to admit I was somewhat mesmerized by it, as that damn door vibrated and shook every time this ....thing...hit a crease or bump in the road! I'm drop dead serious, and I'll swear on a stack of Bibles, while standing in front of the Almighty himself, and say the same exact thing: That lower panel on that drivers door shook and vibrated to beat hell! I almost couldn't keep my eyes off of it, it was that noticeable!

Of course I was heading north, and the sun was to my left/in the western sky, causing a lot of reflection off of this panel...

But still: What a POS!

Hey, your dash is still dusty. What were you doing at lunchtime?
LOL

I saw my first cybertruck on the road in real life yesterday. They're even uglier in person than their pics.
They look like they're built from flat panels of plywood.
Best use for one: giant doorstop

My '09 Dodge Ram 1500 never looked better!

Last edited:
-
Back