Whats in your backyard? Part 1

-
Pond.JPG

Bullfrogs are going to town now.

My backyard is way too small. Barely room for the clothesline and the fish for the TV. I have a ~10x10 concrete pad just off the family room sliding glass door, I park either my utility trailer for my mowers or my camper on it, either hangs over on the grass front and back...
My house is long ways on my lot, my front yard is bigger than the backyard

Grass, grass I've already cut, grass I'm going to cut, grass that can't wait to replace the grass I'm going to cut, grass grass grass.......

Way too much grass, the occasional cows that escape from the farm a mile up the road,my shop and in case you’re wondering what’s behind the shop, a bunch of old a body parts…. lol

IMG_1656.jpeg
IMG_2866.jpeg
IMG_0833.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg

This was my private junkyard a few years ago. The two E bodies are gone now, along with a 65 Fury III, what was left of a rusty 62 Dodge max wedge body with all of its numbers cut off (not by me), a 68 Charger, and a 57 Plymouth convertible. I've added a 62 Dodge 4-door. Not too many usable parts left, and I'm not looking for more these days.

1716487706415.jpeg

1716487920057.jpeg

Heck.....let me just give you an address and you can google it - satilite it....

clean parts - some '63 to '65 bits - dash carrier, valance
'68 H.T. and sedan passenger doors
'74 Swinger hood, trunk lid, more
No longer possible to ship this stuff, pick up only
Dave S las Cruces NM 88012

100_7840.JPG

DSCN0028.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

DSCN0031.JPG

100_7689.JPG

100_7740.JPG

Well they go to crap sitting outside and especially on grass. I put one of my cars in storage for that reason...years pass by too fast and then ya need floor pans...yard is clear right now of cars.

-
Back