Not open for further replies.

GhostFish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me out with the following parts for a 68 Barracuda:

Rear Driver side bottom quarter panel section
and
Rear Quarter panel lip trim for both sides

Thanks everyone!

I have a rear section off a 67 Barracuda, had tons of mud on it but they were new panels before some "arteest" decided to make it look good...LOL Located in Rockford, IL

image.jpg

Here a shot of the side I'm trying to find the patch panel for. Apologies for the delay.

20240509_170511.jpg

If you want to do it right, you should get 2 full quarter panels, or the rear section Hemmiss Dart suggested. Did you do the cutting,or was it like that when you got it, ???.
That body needs a lot of costly work.

Dave

If you want to do it right, you should get 2 full quarter panels, or the rear section Hemmiss Dart suggested. Did you do the cutting,or was it like that when you got it, ???.
That body needs a lot of costly work.

Dave
It was cut when I purchased it and I have all the replacement panels minus the one I'm looking for here. Body work doesn't bother me as long it's smaller sections. I don't have confidence in my ability to replace an entire panel at this point. While I enjoy the body work process, misaligning an entire panel would keep me up at night.

Still looking for that panel so I'll hit up Rick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back