-

Lee Robinson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of the half vinyl top stainless moldings that go across roof. They were marked 74 Duster, but should fit different
years. They are in excellent condition and are $80.00 for the pair plus shipping from El Dorado Hills, Ca. PM me if interested.

DSCN1300.JPG

DSCN1301.JPG

Last edited:
Trying to picture how these attach......
Is it right behind the rear glass window, up and onto roof, (from each side) then these 2 pieces overlap in the middle of roof?

Trying to picture how these attach......
Is it right behind the rear glass window, up and onto roof, (from each side) then these 2 pieces overlap in the middle of roof?
The screw ends attach to the sail panels behind drip rail moldings. I got these moldings years ago at a local pick and pull.
They are most likely attached to the roof with plastic clips like the moldings for 65-66 Dart GT's. It's been so long ago I can't
remember. Look at pics on the internet for reference.

The screw ends attach to the sail panels behind drip rail moldings. I got these moldings years ago at a local pick and pull.
They are most likely attached to the roof with plastic clips like the moldings for 65-66 Dart GT's. It's been so long ago I can't
remember. Look at pics on the internet for reference.
bump

I have the canopy vinyl top Yall are talking about there are nubs on the roof
that the plastic clips slide onto and then the chrome clips onto the plastic by a good rap with the palm of Your hand. The two pieces overlap in the center. They are fairly easy to put on

Hay I'm writing This so We get it right. When the vinyl Top is Just the Front It is Called a Canopy. When it the back with out the Front it is called a Landau. And when it is the Front and the Back Funny enough It is called a Vinyl top. Just for info sake only. Thanks for listening

-
Back