“Not Mine” For Sale ‘65 Barracuda running car.

-

haywire 440

Reaction score
Not Mine, but in the town near me.

Stopped to look this over while heading elsewhere. It’s pretty solid with a rust area in the lower passenger quarter panel as seen in a picture. The spare tire area has some pin holes too as seen in another picture.

The 318 ran well but I didn’t have time to test drive. Pictures show the engine running and condition of the vehicle.
The asking price is on the windshield and the seller is open to offers and some trades, like pickup trucks.

Pm me for the contact information. I’m not sure about posting the phone number here, it is a small car dealer so maybe later on I will. The Barracuda is located an hour east of Ft. Smith Arkansas.
IMG_6576.jpeg

IMG_6577.jpeg

IMG_6578.jpeg

IMG_6579.jpeg

IMG_6580.jpeg

IMG_6581.jpeg

IMG_6582.jpeg

IMG_6583.jpeg

IMG_6584.jpeg

Did you check the cowl?

... oh wait, Arkansas is a bit too far for me.

Dang.

Did you check the cowl?

... oh wait, Arkansas is a bit too far for me.

Dang.
Question, when checking the cowl is that a visual look with a bright lite through the top vents? And a visual along both front fender inner fender wells. I imagine the cowl area is really important on all these old cars.

Question, when checking the cowl is that a visual look with a bright lite through the top vents? And a visual along both front fender inner fender wells. I imagine the cowl area is really important on all these old cars.

I kneel at the front of the door opening and put as much of my arm up inside the vent box door opening as I can get.

I kneel at the front of the door opening and put as much of my arm up inside the vent box door opening as I can get.
I just never thought of that! Inspection by feel. I know more now than yesterday, thanks a lot.

-
Back