Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
enjoy your weekend! Cleaned up my steering column last night and tried getting my trans lines further away from the headers, still not super happy.. hoping to put the column in tonight..
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.gif

Morning!
Rain again.
Need to get front glass in today. And test fit the hood. Think i have an issue. My cowl modification may interfere with hinge components…

I need to take the seats out and start messing with the carpet, any tricks or things I should be aware of? I assume for the shifter, only cut small enough for the handle then put the carpet around then screw down the trim ring. I have dynamat I will pout down first.

I need to take the seats out and start messing with the carpet, any tricks or things I should be aware of? I assume for the shifter, only cut small enough for the handle then put the carpet around then screw down the trim ring. I have dynamat I will pout down first.
Take the carpet outside and lay it out in the sun so it can warm up. Will be much easier to work with when it is supple.

Consensus has ended.

I AM A MACHINE!!
Front glass is in. Did it by my onesum. 30 minutes from picking it up from bench to putting tools down. Winning!
IMG_0677.jpeg

-
Back