1/10th scale superbird spec car

-

racerkilla

Reaction score
Here is my spec car i run at a local carpet track... owner told me anything body that is used or had been used in nascar can be run.. so i hunted down a superbird body and painted it and lettered it up.. Now i can run up front with this.

First time out with a new car I won both heats and the main by 2-3 laps and beat the track record. It only has gotten faster every week

started off as a all clear body, non trimmed, no wheel wells no nada
IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

I guess your running oval and not VTA. I'm hoping to find a good chassis to make a VTA car.

What chassis are you running?

Riddler

Yea i run oval. The chassis is an old trc street spec, have to run spec tires, motor and battery... so it all comes down to gearing and set up. I talked to the track about getting a VTA class together.. said 3 more cars they will make the class, but trans am in my eyes is not oval. I want to run a cuda on this car to match my real car but wasn't nascar.

Yea i run oval. The chassis is an old trc street spec, have to run spec tires, motor and battery... so it all comes down to gearing and set up. I talked to the track about getting a VTA class together.. said 3 more cars they will make the class, but trans am in my eyes is not oval. I want to run a cuda on this car to match my real car but wasn't nascar.

'Cuda may not be Nascar,but if you check closely you will see Challengers in there !!!:D

Here's my 1/10 Cuda.......just for showing.

Attachments

• 10626_133492108761_682513761_2375484_924525_n.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 266
another.....

Attachments

• cuda 003.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 339
  • cuda 002.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 290
very nice, is that an hpi cuda body... the newer body molds are much nicer. The superbird body was an old mold from bolink

Where did you get that Superbird body? I looked for old Mopar bodies for my Bolink car for ever!

Is that Cuda body still available? I bought one like that about 15 or so years ago for my 1/10 offroad class i raced in. too floppy then. is the mold better?

Bought it off Ebay.....I don't find it too floppy but I don't off road with it.
It is fine for just pavement running.

I'm planning to join the local VTA class with a 3Racing Sakura chassis and a pink Challnger. We'll see how it goes.

Riddler

-
Back