$ 1.89 a gallon gas!!!

-
Pgh area, $2.579 today, and why do they keep the 9 tenths on there, just round up and drop the tenths of a cent

FF

$2.47 here and that's for that 10% ethanol crap. Man I miss SC; they always seemed to have the nations lowest price around the Charleston area.

Gas here in Michigan is dropping rather fast. I saw $1.89 today. It was $2.05 just a couple of days ago. Lets hope for more of this!

holy crap the prices in Grand Rapids are way inflated then. gas hasnt been below $2.50 since it spiked some time ago

I can't believe you guys..........BELOW 2 BUCKS?????

We're usually CHEAPER here in central Florida, but I'm payin' $2.61 today!!!

How much to ship me 10 gallons of that cheap stuff? :-D

ok how old is this topic ?????? regular here in S,E, P.A 2.69 and diesel 2.99 02/03/10

Here in Alaska they talk about opening the whole north slope for oil production,doesnt seem to have helped gas prices, just a few jobs. We have our own oil and refineries and our prices are about the highest in the nation...Paid 3.18 yesterday...what a bunch of bull s...t

Cheapest I saw this week in SoCal was $2.83 at a local ARCO station.

Screw the price of gas..... I absolutely LOVE your avatar B BLOCK!!!!!!
eck02.gif

THATS A BEAUTY ! NICE JOB FASTBACK340

Ha, it only took about six posts to realize that this was an old thread. I'm getting better, lol.

I long for the days when gas was $2 and change per gallon.

We're paying about $1.02 per litre. That's about $4/US gallon, give or take. And they make the stuff just next door in Alberta. It's a dang rip-off, I tell ya.

:-D

-
Back