10,000 Dang!!

-
Thank you everyone :-D This site is a big part of my life and keeps me on my toe's and makes me work my brain.
If I am not fishing or doing house work or doing something I would go crazy.
I was a hard worker and had no competition working or finding work, And know that I am retired "as my wife puts it" I find it hard to set and watch tv.
I like listening to music and moving around as much as I can to keep me happy, Its harder to stop a working man then it is to get a lazy man to go to work I think. :-k

Let me say this to everyone,=D> Yall sure have made it easy on me here to post and be a part of your life's here at FABO.

I hear the dryer bell going off so its time to hang up some clothes, with out a cigarette hanging out of my mouth :cheers: Yep in the next few days I will be smoke free again.:bball:

Holy Crap memike!!! You and Adam are the posting Yodas of FABO. ;)

And I have a big head start. After all I joined in 1969. I think Memike will catch me shortly and I will proudly pass my post ***** throne down to him.

or maybe I'll just change my post count to a cool Mill.

WOW 10G's! Congrats, Thats alot of wasted time in front of a computer. lol

Well if you want to put it that way you can 8), But you have got to be some one some where making a difference :-D
Just me, so be careful that you are and who you are:-D or you will for get who you are :toothy10:And forget how to be your self 8)

wow thats alot of posting! well since your at it mike you better keep on posting since you do it so good!

-
Back